Wednesday, October 23, 2019

It Will Pay to Remember

From the Mail Bag:
"I will graduate from college the end of the semester. Then I have to report to boot camp. I'm afraid everyone will be staring at my junk. My brothers and dad are the only ones who ever saw me naked. Getting naked in front of the other dudes is freaking me out. Plus I'm used to jerking off every night. How can I get through 6 weeks of basic training without getting off?"


First rule (or at least it should be): Stop calling your genitals "junk." As I've said before, "junk" is what we throw away in the trash.
Yes, you will be naked in front of the other guys. You'll shower together in gang showers, you'll piss standing shoulder to shoulder. You'll all be woken by your drill sergeant each morning and you will all (most likely) have morning wood. Yes, they'll notice your boner. And you'll notice theirs.


As for jerking off, while I can't predict what the situation will be for you, I can tell you this: all the guys will get boners, all the guys will get horny, all the guys will want (need) to get off. So, don't be surprised if you hear the tell-tale sounds each night after the lights go out.



It will pay to remember that you aren't different. You have nothing to hide, be ashamed of, or embarrassed about. It may help you to think of them all as your brothers.
By the time you're finished with basic training, you will consider them in that way.

12 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

If that self conscience full the comforter up and run one off at night, is my advice. No guy will go six weeks without cumming....one way or the other.

SickoRicko said...

Good question and good advice!

Your French Patrick said...

Or your reader's companions have the same problem than him, and that puts them on an equal footing. Or else they do not have this problem, and that's because there's no reason to believe it could be a problem (other than outdated prejudices).

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

AOM SoulFood said...

Excellent advice. I completely agree with you. So glad you were able to help this young man. I don't know the name of the model from my open photo but I think it was by Paul Freeman Photography. Wishing you all the very best, my Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Rad said...

Beautiful reply.

Anonymous said...

I was never in such a situation, and neither my brother or father sees me naked. Good advice

Anonymous said...

Back in1969 I was in boot camp. My main concern for whatever reason was that I would have a wet dream and be the center of attention. The reality was that we were on the go so much and got so little sleep and was a bit food deprived that I never once came close to having a wet dream. I don’t remember if I had morning wood or not. When we were awaken it was go go go and hardly anyone had time to worry about boners. Maybe it is a bit different now. Perhaps someone who has been in basic training more recently could comment.

Xersex said...

sad calling genitals junk

Anonymous said...

I must be an old fossil. What do you mean no one (other than immediate family) has seen you naked before?

Are mandatory showers not the requirement after PE class these days in grades 7 thru 12? Or, does everyone now have a private shower suite or something?

This is not adding up in my head. It used to be gang showers and there were no excuses.....you got in there and took one with everyone else, whether you liked it or not.

whkattk said...

@ Anon - The kids haven't been showering after PE class for a number of years now. This came about after a few school districts were sued over their delicate little urchins having to be seen by others - possibly (GASP) by an adult coach. Plus, you know, there might be the usual teasing and grab-ass. So, yeah, lots of kids attend PE and then spend the remainder of the day smelling like it.

It's like the guys who go to the gym and work out, get all sweaty and then climb into their cars and drive home to shower because they're afraid to be seen in the locker room or showers.

Your French Patrick said...

@ Xersex
I think that the word junk has several meanings, most of them are unflattering but it can also be understood just as a thing.
Have a great Sunday.

Anonymous said...

Thanks whkattk for the explanation.....I'm an old fossil for sure, and apparently kind of glad I am.

Maybe a lawsuit should be brought against the Pentagon and perhaps they will close down the army, navy, marines, air force, and coast guard. We wouldn't want our service personnel to have a trauma in the shower room.

Your reader/question-asker needs to get over himself. I doubt he has anything that others don't also have. And, after 2 or 3 times exposed, no one will give a crap. Maybe time to concentrate on other things....like trying to not get shot.