Thursday, August 21, 2014

The (Wood) Welcome Wagon

1
It's time, once again, to welcome my new followers. Thank you for signing up. We welcome everyone: Men and women, regardless of sexual orientation. I really hope you'll join in on the conversations here by leaving comments or sending emails. So come on in, shed those clothes, kick back and make yourself comfortable.
2

3

4
Here at Big Whack Attack we are all about the male package, the man parts; caring for them, keeping them healthy, and operating as intended. Learning to rid ourselves of the shame that's been instilled in us over our lifetimes, and to love and be proud of what we were born with.
5

6
Learning to shed the embarrassment of boners.
7

8


A
Getting to a point where it is not shameful to admit we whack off and that we enjoy it. It's a natural, normal male activity
9

10
even with a buddy
11

12
or in a large group.
13

14
Got a question about your package? Feel free to ask. (You can find my email address in the side bar --->) If I don't know the answer, I'll find it, or one of my Faithful Readers will.  Because they're friendly and helpful, and, like me, they want you to be able to enjoy your man parts as much as possible. Because, here at Big Whack Attack, we're all friends.
15
 Where a boner among us is never a problem.
16

6 comments:

O!Daddie said...

I'll renew provided that #4 cums to sign me up !!

Queer Heaven said...

I know your blog is all about the package. And #4's package is about as perfect as they get.

Unknown said...

Great as always! Hugs, Patrick

Your French Patrick said...

The same motive, the same treatment than on Friday, July 18, 2014 and all the previous times.
Nevertheless, have a great day, my dear friend, with a lot of bisous.

whkattk said...

@ MFP - well, of course, it would be pretty much the same any time I welcome a new bunch of followers. Perhaps a simple welcome and thank you might suffice?

Xersex said...

#6 makes me hungry and thirsty!
#10 Brent Everett!

sure all of us are friends! I've missed all my bloggers friends so much during my holidays!