Friday, August 29, 2014

Big Boner (Hand)

Even though I missed posting yesterday, Big Whack Attack surpassed the 3,000,000 viewed mark. And, it's approaching 600 followers. I've got the best bunch of Faithful readers in the entire blogosphere.
1

2

3
I know that is a pittance compared to many blogs out there. But, those are numbers I never imagined for this blog. However, what impresses me the most is how caring you all are...not only about my welfare, but the welfare of all the readers here; you always offer help when it's needed. That's what Big Whack Attack is all about. Men caring about other men, learning, and helping one another to keep those Man Bits healthy and strong.

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14
You are all Whack-off Hero's. For that, I issue the award to each and every one of you:
Whack Attack's
Big Boner Hand
Here in the U.S., it's a long weekend. Enjoy yourselves
A
and have a jizzalicious time
B
See you all on Tuesday.

12 comments:

Queer Heaven said...

Congrats! Your posts are always sooooo good!

a{GAY}tekeeper{iam} said...

AWESOME milestone

Unknown said...

Wow, amazing pics, especially the first three or four!

Speedorex

Your French Patrick said...

Congratulations for your scores.
I know what it means as time and as efforts.
I am happy that it happened nothing serious yesterday. I was wondering whaddaboutchee.
By wishing you an excellent weekend (extended with Monday included), my dear self-made millionaire, with 3,000,000 + 600 bisous.

Anonymous said...

This is truly awesome - wow !!! Thrilled for you!!! I can't imagine - you know how excited I am with my numbers! The pictures are fantastic in this post - some are very very hot. I love that you have this blog - I really look forward to reading to see what tidbits you have to offer. Again Congrats!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I vote for #10, the naked biker. Hot by himself, but when you put the bike in the pic with him, the hott scale goes logarithmic!
-Eddie

Xersex said...

why shouldn't we be careful with such a nice person & friend like you?

hot set!

enjoy my musketeers
http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2014/08/musketeers-mousquetaires-7.html

and happy weekend!

SickoRicko said...

Congratulations on the numbers! It's always a pleasure to drop by here!

O!Daddie said...

Yep, congrats - and color me just a tad envious ☺☺☺

Anonymous said...

Scott said...

Congrats on your fine blog. What great pics and insight, you always provide for us (me) horny bastards:)

Great post today, and I do my part everyday (whacking it, that it), and have no intentions of stopping:)

Thanks

Mark Greene said...

Congratulations on such a successful site. Continue in bringing excellent posts !

Mark
The Male Casting Couch

Anonymous said...

great post bud!