Friday, August 8, 2014

Circle Jerk! Who's Game?

1
Men are horny motherfuckers. There's no secret about that. We're ready to whip that bad boy out for some fun any time any where. But, have you ever kept track of how much sex you get?
2
That was the subject in Dear Abby yesterday...readers responding to a letter by a woman who had complained that her husband tracked their sex, demanding they hit at least 100 times per year. Abby gave equal time: 2 women, 2 men. One woman said it was okay; that this was the husband's way of expressing love. One claimed it was bullshit. Both guys, of course, indicated getting our rocks off was all-important to men. One went so far as to say that husbands should be free to get their rocks off with anyone else should the partner not be interested. They all had valid points, but nobody mentioned masturbation in any way shape of form.
3

4
This goes for any partnered couple of any sexual orientation. Guys, we should have the freedom to pound one out whenever we feel the need.
5

6
But, beyond that, what most married hetero men do is sneak out, grab the corner hooker, or find some way to get a quick hand job or blow job.
A

7

B

8

C
Some have a regular buddy - a friend with benefits they can call on.
9

10
Barring that, I'm here to suggest to you, my Faithful Readers, that you could consider an alternative: a Jack-off group. Otherwise known as a good old fashioned circle jerk.
11

12
There is no better way for a married dude to get his rocks off and pretty much stay out of the doghouse. 
13

14
 
16

16

You get to air your gripes, bond with other guys who are experiencing the same difficulties at home, and get your rocks off. What could be better than that?
Have a great weekend, folks!

16 comments:

Your French Patrick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Your French Patrick said...

I am going to follow your advice: create a circle jerk with my shower cubicle for head office. We are already four members, I, me and myself, and obviously Popaul (the name of my cock). Ricky, my dog, applied for being the fifth, I refused, it will be you or nobody. I hope that he will not lodge a complaint for ill-treatment with the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. Otherwise, I risk to be compelled to do away with my circle jerk. The photo N°3 tempted me to take an emergency additional shower what forces me to leave you, but not without wishing you an excellent weekend with many bisous, my heart.

Anonymous said...

I live near Philadelphia - about an hours drive - They actually have a club called Philly's Jacks - They meet 4 times a month and according to what I have been reading they have a pretty good mix of gay and straight men but all are there for the same single purpose. They also have theme parties - like the one next week is erotic massage night. You can participate or not - they are having this night to encourage regular members to perhaps rub a mans shoulders or neck while another member is helping to rub one out. I confess to not quite having the nerve yet to visit this group though I find it really exciting. They have very strict rules about what you can and cannot do which provides a good deal of safety for the participants - if I get there I will have to report on the experience - in the mean time have a great weekend -

Unknown said...

Have a good weekend yourself!

a{GAY}tekeeper{iam} said...

I am

RockHard said...

Unfortunately, most men my age (74) are unable to shed the shackles of what they were taught was wrong. Not me. Maybe my over-the-moon libido has something to do with it. I'd be right at home in a circle jerk with men half my age. As it is, I won't do anything that would embarrass wife. There's a jackoff club nearby, If I were alone, I'd be there in a heartbeat.

Xersex said...

the cummed pics make me crazy and thirsty!

enjoy a crying dick here.

http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2014/08/a-tear-une-larme.html

Happy week end

O!Daddie said...

Theme-wise, we appear to be of a like mind !! ☺☺☺

SickoRicko said...

The only circle jerk I've participated in was with a boyfriend and a mutual friend, long ago.

Anonymous said...

Scott said...

I don't know how much this is going to do with circle jerks but, I have sucked many a straight men's cocks, because the GF, and the Wives, don't want to put the MEAT in their MOUTHS. Never mind that they won't take their man's nut juice.

I went over a married straight dudes house the other day, (wifey gone for the day) (told him to be naked in his bed and ready for a great BJ) I go in, his legs spread, him sporting a nice boner, he has a clean rag on his upper thigh. I asked "what's that for dude", he says "you know, when I cum, so you can spit it out." I throw the rag on the bedroom floor, and gave him (so he says) one of the best blows of his life, and took every drop of his man-made seed:):):)

Westernstock said...

A very constructive argument both in words and in pictures!

whkattk said...

@ MFP - Mon cher - of course I accept the invitation! Bisou!

whkattk said...

@ Andrew - I'm familiar with the Philly Jacks. They hold the same strict rules of all good jack-off groups: "No lips below the hips. No penetration."

This is why so many straight men will attend. Our group here was 90 - 95% married, straight men.

These groups help guys of any orientation become more comfortable in being men and to lose their inhibitions over being naked and hard, and the fear of being touched by another male.

If you get the chance - go. And, yes, I would love to hear how it goes for you. The massage theme night would be a perfect time to give them a try. It's very reminiscent of the Body Electric seminars held all over the country.

whkattk said...

@ Rock Hard - You wouldn't have to worry about embarrassing your wife. These groups are VERY discreet; otherwise the married, straight guys would not be attending.

whkattk said...

@ Scott - See? That's exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about. So many wives and girlfriends won't even suck a cock, let alone take the cum and swallow it. No wonder the guy thought it was the best blow job he'd ever received. He'd be in fucking Heaven at a jacks club - men know how to treat a cock and play with The Boys even if there's no sucking involved. He'd get the best hand job he's ever received in his life!

Your French Patrick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.