Friday, August 1, 2014

Let's Review

1
Well, first things first. Thank you for all the comments and emails this week - you know all us bloggers like to know if we're hitting the sweet spot with our posts. If the comments and emails are any indication, this week's posts have tipped you all right over the edge.
2
You, my Faithful Followers, have concluded that two of my favorite activities are lying around naked and reading,
3
and lying around and/or floating in the pool - naked
4
that my buddy and I do indeed need to author a book on Cock
5
that the majority of you are all comfortable enough to be naked at the gym, on the beach and with friends (if they likewise enjoy being nude).
6


7
The weekend is upon us and, whatever your sexual orientation, fling off the garb, fix yourself a favorite beverage, and do whatever it is you most enjoy.
8
Finally, Bob has told us today is his birthday. And his wish is that his wife give him a blow job.
9
He's been a Faithful Reader for well, if I'm not mistaken, from the beginning. So, it's our wish for him, too. Happy birthday, buddy!
10
And if your wife fails to deliver that gift, I'm sure, many of my Faithful Readers would line up to deliver in her stead.
11
Especially if you would allow them to stroke together while they wait their turn.
12
Have a wonderful, wood-filled weekend!

10 comments:

Queer Heaven said...

Here is wishing you a totally nude weekend filled with lots of loads of cum!

Your French Patrick said...

Hi, my friend,
You can have a houseboy for free. There is numerous volunteers who are or exhibitionists or amateur of light masochism and who ask only to be submitted in this way.
LOL, you maybe go to receive offers of service consecutive to my comment!
LOL, candidates so numerous as you will have to select them in the same way as the sir in the foreground of the photo N°12.
I hope that your impatience to live this moment will not prevent you from spending an excellent weekend nor to receive all my bisous.

Erick said...

I soooo love your posts.
Thanks for all you do

Anonymous said...

Scott said...

Hell it's his Birthday, Hey Wife give you husband a great hummer, but his balls in your mouth, and when he makes that final grunt, SWALLOW..

Because it's so true, you put a Dick in front of a gay dude, we are chowing down, and me personally will take the nut juice with pleasure.

Love the pics of the women going down on that Thick cock:) Yummy

That lucky Bastard in Pic#12, that's alot of cock to suck. I wonder if he needs any help..Just saying:)

Thanks

O!Daddie said...

I'd like to lie around naked with #8 please !!

Xersex said...

to tell you the truth, me too I ADORE reading & sex!

just a question: have you ever tried sex with men? probably you already answered to this question ...

Anonymous said...

thank you !
bob

whkattk said...

@ Xersex - Are you asking that question of me - or bob?

Either way, I do believe the answer is Yes. LOL.

whkattk said...

@ bob - Buddy, you are entirely welcome!

I hope what Scott commented came true for you: That your wife sucked your cock until your nuts exploded and then she swallowed the entire load!

Xersex said...

@ whkattk.

my question was for you, because I remember very well you've a wife! may I ask you your age? do you have children?