Thursday, August 7, 2014

Dropping Trou

1
My own experience with dropping trou in front of others became commonplace - especially after the military. In boot camp, you didn't even have time to think about it. You jumped out of bed, boner and all (cause nobody wore anything to sleep in), and sprinted to the gang shower. Nudity and boners were accepted without question.
2

3

4
As was jacking off
5

6
As a dancer I shared dressing rooms with the other men (some gay, some str8). You stripped down and pulled on your g-string dance strap and changed again after the show. Often times, we would help one another shave - no such thing as a hairy dancer - backs, balls, butt-cheeks, and butt-cracks.
7

8
(Ahh, what timing! A buddy who danced with me just called and invited me to breakfast. We had a short 2-month fling after, instead of the typical semi-boner everyone got (str8 dudes too!), I popped a huge, full hard-on as he lathered up my balls to shave me. Anyway, I shall return to finish this post.)
9

10

11
So, where was I? Parties during the summer, everyone would be naked in the pool or jacuzzi. Typically, one of the women and I would have be the first to doff the clothes. It never took long before the rest of the guests followed. Only once did a guy sprout a log of wood. And that happened only because his nude girlfriend deliberately caused it. He finally pushed her off, stood up with his cock as rigid as a telephone pole, and asked me for a towel. He (only slightly embarrassed by his hard-on) wrapped the towel around himself, went into the house, dressed, and left the party.
12

13
Our fears of other people seeing our wilted willies,
14
slightly stiffening sticks,
15
or full-bouncing boners,
16
really are borne of our own insecurities.


10 comments:

O!Daddie said...

Bless you, WHK- you're one of the most well-adjusted guys I almost kinda know!! Rock on !!!!!

Xersex said...

has it happened anything like Beckham?

http://www.sickchirpse.com/david-beckham-clayton-blackmore/

Unknown said...

I think that I need to help #1 tidy his room!!!???!!! Great post again. Hugs across the seas, Patrick

Anonymous said...

Scott said...

Pic#3 gave me a woody like you wouldn't believe. All those service naked dudes sleeping in one big room very hot.

Your French Patrick said...

I think that "trou" is short for trousers, so, if I am right, when "nobody wore anything to sleep in", how could they drop their trousers?

Apart this small technical problem which I cannot resolve without its user manual, (and joking apart too), I wish you a wondrous day my belovest. Lots of bisous for you, my life.

whkattk said...

@ Scott - Buddy, you would've loved being in those barracks with us. Every guy naked. Every guy waking up with a huge boner every morning. Then, at the first assignment, the circle jerks on Friday nights were glorious.

Anonymous said...

Really like this post a lot ... and liked the way you summed it up - I guess i read part of your post before I made my post so I accidentally borrowed a couple of your ideas - hope you are ok with that. I am amazed though at how many times we do have similar thoughts ... The circle jerks on Friday night sound amazing! Thanks for your blog - I really enjoy it!

SickoRicko said...

Getting naked around others is a lot of fun! Doesn't need to lead to anything either.

whkattk said...

@ Andrew - I think it's great that we're thinking alike! Hope you'll pick up on my Buddy Ball Check on the 15th, too!

whkattk said...

@ Rick - that's true! Just being naked with others is so freeing - one need not start anything at all.