Friday, August 15, 2014

(Double Your Fun With) Balls

A
How fortuitous! It's Buddy Ball Check Day and we're heading into a weekend - perfect for freeballing if you don't do it on a regular basis (as I do now that I no longer have to dress for an office atmosphere). 
1

2
Just think how much easier it'll be to do repeated checks on those man-berries all weekend long! Plus, going commando makes pocket pool ever so much more fun to play.
3

4

5

6  (A special one for Rick!)

So, skip the skivvies, and check those nuts, boys
7

8

9
Then, as always, make sure you encourage every guy you know to check his boys. You may save a life.
10

11

12

13
Feel free to exchange ball checks if you and a buddy care to.
14

15

16

17
What the hell, enjoy your whole package while you check.
B

C

D

E
Have a wonderful weekend.

14 comments:

Xersex said...

I wish you too a hanging nut licious week end!

thanks for your comment here

http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2014/08/xersex-rest-repos.html

Anonymous said...

you have a great one too!!!!

Anonymous said...

Scott said...

O.K. I will do my part. When I hit the gym this evening, after my workout, I'm going to spend 2 hours in the gang shower and check everyone's nuts.

BTW, after I check their balls, I will give them each a BJ, to get the "juice" out, it helps prevent prostate cancer. Hey it's a dirty job but someone has to keep these men healthy:):):):)

Thanks buddy

Your French Patrick said...

It seems obvious that we have more chances to double our pleasure by having two balls as on the GIF N°A rather than only one as on photos N°1 and N°2 or zero as on the photo N°3.

It is not without reason that they dance of pleasure on the GIF N°A.

Have a wondrous weekend, my very dear friend with a lot of bisous.
On your balls, obviously. It's the least I can do both for them and for you.

Your French Patrick said...

Postscriptum: The photo N°14 proves that time is not the only one to be money.
Bisous.

Unknown said...

Have a great weekend, my friend! Hugs, Patrick

a{GAY}tekeeper{iam} said...

how did I miss this day?

Stan said...

I'd love to check #4 the guy in his leathers!

O!Daddie said...

I check every day - just to make sure!! ☺☺☺☺☺

SickoRicko said...

After seeing your post Jerry and I did just that!

whkattk said...

@ Scott - well, buddy, I sure wish I could be in that gym gang shower!

whkattk said...

@ Rick - Bravo, boys, bravo!

Mister Opti-Mystic said...

Very favorite for photo 2, 3, 4, 6,9, 11, 13, D and E!

whkattk said...

@ Mister - Favorite photos are fine, but did you check your Boys? ;-)