Monday, May 2, 2016

Celebrate Yourself


Well, I managed to get through. Had a lot of fun, too - maybe would've had more had we all been naked... But we can't have it all now, can we? LOL. It took a lot out of me, but the recovery process has begun. And while I was away, Masturbation Month has arrived. I hope you've started your celebration!
2

3
 Wherever you happen to find yourself, find some time to enjoy yourself.
4

5

6

7

8


9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20
Regardless of age or relationship status: You have nothing to be ashamed of.
21

8 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

I wonder why I think that AOM is going to approve you. Do you have any idea about this strange premonition?
Anyway, as for me I approve you, and I wish you a great day, mon chéri, with a lot of your favorite wanking bisous.

JeanWM said...

Welcome back! May will be a happy month thanks to you. I may take up camping!

Anonymous said...

Happy Masturbation Month, bro! I have enjoyed Manhiem Steamroller's Fresh Aire albums. Great music. Wishing you a delicious day of masturbatory celebrations! Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Unknown said...

Wonderful celebration of May! Great men doing what cums naturally! Thanks for your visits and comments, Patrick

Mistress Maddie said...

Will we hear about any of your trip? I bet you had a great time. Now you say you hope we started???? I don't think I ever stopped masturbating from last year's celebration.

Xersex said...

it's so important to be confortable with own desires & body!

SickoRicko said...

Hot post!

Queer Heaven said...

I am doing my duty this month... I resolve to masturbate once every single morning and one every single evening. If I have sex with another guy during the day...well....that is just another good cum to add to tally!