Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Normal, Common, Widespread

I've had comments and emails asking if I've heard from the dad about the situation with his two sons. No word from Dad (other than the comment he left early in the discussion), though I have sent him an email inquiring about their welfare.
I did, however, get this:

"My dad told me about your blog and I thought I'd take a look Have to admit it looked alot gayer then he said but then I started reading the posts I found so much info about all kinds of stuff that made me feel better and tthings to watch out for I always wondered why I woke up every moring with a boner Now I know Theres so much to learn about my dick and stuff that I decided to start reading from the first post and I sure plan on sharing everythign with my brother and dad has agreed he'll talk to us about anything we ask As far as whats going on with our mom well i think dad should be the one to tell you about it"

So, okay, lack of punctuation aside, at least he's figured out that he's got a lot to learn about his package. For that I'm grateful. Hopefully, he's already learned that jerking off is one of the most normal things in the world;
2

3

4
5

that brothers wanking together is more common than anyone would suspect;
6

7

8
9

that group jack off with some buddies is a very widespread activity regardless of sexual orientation.
10

11

12
13

As this month-long celebration continues I hope he really does keep reading and those facts are further embedded into his psyche. That he enjoys himself at every opportunity.

14

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

My son told me he was going to send an email. I think I better teach him punctuation in addition to talking to him about his cock. You and your readers have been wonderful to show so much concern. I promise I'll catch you up on the situation as soon as I get the time to be thorough.

Queer Heaven said...

It is so nice to know that your posts are getting to some of the young guys that need more information that their Dad's are giving.

Xersex said...

self loving is nice, but it could be better make a step forward, remembering how much natural and well done making sex only for pleasure, alone or with same sex people...

Your French Patrick said...

It's a problem resulting of the use of the text messages.
My Christopher forget always that the punctuation exists, and he uses no capital letters, I have to guess when a sentence starts.
I eat, guys! : I say to the guys that I eat.
I eat guys! : I say that I feed me by eating guys.
Not quite the same thing, isn't it?
I wish you a wondrous day, Bae, with a lot of bisous.

SickoRicko said...

Great post! I hope dad and sons get things squared away.

Unknown said...

OH! WOW! So great to read what's going on in the lives of young guys these days! If only 70 years ago all this was available! You are helping just soooooo many guys! Hugs! Thanks for your encouraging comment! I know that I get plenty of visits but so few comments. Did you read the words in the picture under the new Header? I though that they were great! More hugs, Patrick

Anonymous said...

I hope all works out well for them. No one should have to go through any kind of shaming for what is normal and natural. Wishing you a delicious bonerfic day, bro. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

JeanWM said...

An involved father is a communicating father. Perfect start to a good relationship. Teach the son how to be a good father one day.

Jeffrey Hamilton said...

Great result. There is hope for the future.

Anonymous said...

Sorry dad. I will try to do better. :-)

SteveXS said...

Showing again that a guy's best friend is his right -- or left -- hand. Unless it's a buddy's right -- or left -- hand!

Anonymous said...

Autocorrect and the fact that most millennials access blogs via smartphone don't help.

Consider this blog sex ed extra credit. I would recommend it for guys curious about masturbation.

BTW, what is the source on 6?