Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Boners Are...

In my rounds of blogs this morning I came across one in which the blogger has been having issues keeping his cock hard. A boner may appear, but only very briefly; a minute or less. He's going in for a physical and hoping he'll be able to screw up the courage to tell his doctor about his boner problem.
2
Folks, I can't stress this enough.
This is a barometer of physical health:
3
The lack of erections is nothing to mess with. A flagging flagpole, a saggy staff, a limp limb is no laughing matter.
4
It could be an indication of a plethora of underlying medical issues. As my own doctor put it: "Men don't think it's a health issue, but it is!"
5
If you have trouble getting a hard-on, if you have issues of keeping your cock hard, tell your doctor! He knows, he understands. He knows boners are good.
6
Repeat after me: "Boners are normal. Boners are good."
7

8

9

10

11

12
These two guys have it right: Boners are something to smile about. Boners are something to be proud of.
13

14
So, tell me, do you discuss yours with your doctor??

4 comments:

Xersex said...

I don't discuss with anyone, because I va no problem down there!

Unknown said...

YES! I have discussed this with my doctor! But it seems that nothing more can be done! But! Yes! You must discuss it! Great images as ever!

SickoRicko said...

Boners are beautiful! Especially these examples!

Anonymous said...

Excellent information. Thanks for promoting good health practices. I hope you are well and having fun, bro. I wish you a JizzTastic Day! Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM