Thursday, April 26, 2018

Could Be

"We've been married for a bit over 3 months. I'd seen my husband with an erection while he sleeps but never ejaculate that way. It was during my period and I just don't want anything to do with sex. He woke me up moaning and talking in his sleep. I rolled over and he had his hand wrapped around his penis masturbating. I thought his other hand was on his balls, but realized he had fingers  pushing into his butt. I asked if he was awake and all I got was another mumble that sounded like "ram it to me harder." Ram it to me harder? What gives? Was he dreaming about a man fucking him?"




Could be. He wouldn't be the first heterosexual guy to have sexual fantasies about taking it up the ass. Remember the prostate is the male g-spot. Sexual dreams are pretty common - especially if a guy may have gone a while without cumming. We get those nocturnal erections and any stimulation to it can turn a dream into a sexual escapade.



Maybe your husband is fluidly bisexual. You might want to broach the subject with him. Not in any accusatory manner, but like you want to help him enjoy himself. He might surprise you and ask that you get a strap-on. Lot's of straight guys enjoy it.


As Dear Abby has said, we need to keep things spiced up in the bedroom. As Dan Savage would say, we owe it to our spouses to at least try new things. 

9 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Very interesting post, good reply also. I used to work with a man who liked to have his wife "peg" him once in a while.

Your French Patrick said...

When they are fucking us, one or two fingers aren't the same thing than a man, but we can ask to a man (or to a woman) "ram it to me harder", while we cannot ask for it to fingers.

Have a great day, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Xersex said...

probably he himself is not aware of his instincts, which emerge at night in his sleep.

Unknown said...

Would loved to have had a bisexual experience with another guy and a woman, but it never happened. Visits still up - full frontals certainly draw the crowd - throw in an erection or two and it gets even better. Important monthly meeting today, so have scheduled a post. Injection into hip next Tuesday afternoon.

Mistress Maddie said...

I have a male friend Who is a pig with the ladies, but also said he had a sex dream having anal sex with another guy. He thought he might be gay. So we tried anal together. He hated it.....so sometimes if could be just the thought f something up the ads for pleasure.....doesnt mean he might be gay.

Anonymous said...

And as Gabriel says, "Strap it on and go for it!" LOL!

that one guy said...

In my opinion it would be OK to talk to him about his talking (and doing other stuff) in his sleep. As Freud or St. Augustine or somebody once said, God does not hold us responsible for our dreams.

I would approach it with humor and (if you feel any) a bit of interest. Getting fucked by a cock might be a thing for him in real life, or it might be a "wow, apparently I have the weirdest dreams sometimes" thing. If he's embarrassed, or worried about your reaction, he might try to cover his interest with "that was weird," so if you really are open to the idea, you would want to say something to let him know that. As our host said, lots of guys like their women to use strap-ons on them. There are also guys out there whose wives know they are bi, and are OK with it (their involvement seems to be anywhere from "OK, have a nice time" to watching hubby have sex with another guy, to participating in MMF threesomes).

In any case, it seems like the worst outcome would be that he feels that he needs to pursue this interest, if interest it is, in secret. If you can avoid that, your relationship will be in a healthier place.

Mark Greene said...

WOW This got me horny ad hot ! Great post and great advice.

Anonymous said...

My wife and I discovered together my pleasure with anal play, many years ago. We were on the couch drinking coffee in our robes and she began playfully to nudge my cock and balls with her foot. Within a few minutes I was spread and she worked her big toe into my ass. I couldn't help but stroke out the biggest load of my life. Ever since that morning she's progressively explored my anal pleasure. (she wants nothing to do with it). Now, on a weekly basis she uses a prostate toy to work me over real good. It helps keep the glands healthy and I get the next best thing to being fucked by a man. (I am bi, she suspects, we have don't ask don't tell arrangement). Last night was utterly amazing, she was in no hurry and neither was I . I had one of the best anal orgasms since that first encounter with her toe.