Wednesday, May 24, 2017

More is Better

What better time than Masturbation Month to reexamine one of the things that men chase when it comes to cum.
2
More is better.
3
Some people (women, for the most part) probably think we're greedy bastards, but the more the volume, the more velocity (my formula of v(V) comes to bear) the more complete an ejaculation feels.



So, how does one increase the volume of semen? There have been no scientific studies, yet reports continue to surface from men who have found certain food and vitamins change their semen.
4
Science does tell us that Zinc is an important component. So are magnesium and selenium. Foods that contain these nutrients are oysters, red meats, nuts, pumpkin seeds, and...celery. Men are saying that after a few days of consuming the equivalent of 1 cup of raw celery each day increases the volume of their ejaculate.
5

6

7

8
While arousal level plays a large part in the velocity,
9
and the length of time aroused plays a part in volume,
10
give the celery trick a try and see what happens. You've got nothing to lose, celery is good for you in many ways. And you've got everything to gain.
11
Anyone care to conduct this experiment and report results?

8 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I always masturbate everyday. Otherwise it's a huge mess. I unfortunate am not a huge fan of celery. Otherwise I would report back.

Anonymous said...

I'll have to try the celery trick. Thanks for the good info. I hope you and yours are doing well and having fun, bro. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Xersex said...

my cum is always abuntand! I'm fully satisfied!!!

Unknown said...

Great post as always! Those guys certainly don't have any problems! See the physiotherapist today about my right leg! Lots of problems! Then lunch with a friend! Thanks for your visit!

SickoRicko said...

Perhaps another reason to consume celery: years ago I learned that you burn more calories eating celery than celery contains. Great post with great pix!

Fullmoonma said...

I'll pass on the celery experiment, since I'm hugely allergic.

Last night I did an erotic massage with a young man who warned me that he was going to ejaculate a lot, and he did! 10 big shots that smelled delicious. Lots of fun! He was proud at the same time he was self-conscious about the mess he was going to make.

JeanWM said...

On the grocery list, celery. I'll do my own test. Hugs!

whkattk said...

@ Jean - we expect you to file the report! Hugs and bisous!!