Thursday, May 25, 2017

That Insistent Boner

A hard-on may strike no matter where we are. Some guys will always take advantage of them - no matter where they are. To be honest, it can be quite exhilarating to be out somewhere giving attention to that insistent boner.
2

3
I've masturbated in so many places I probably shouldn't have. While in the military, one of my favorite sites was a very large mound of boulders in the middle of the desert between our barracks and the base golf course. My initial intention was just to sunbathe.
4
But, of course, my cock would always spring to life.
5
And the most natural thing to do was jack off. 
6
Could guys from the barracks or the golf course see me? I didn't think so. However, one afternoon, as I lay up there with my hand slowly stroking along the shaft, a head popped up over the edge and a male voice asked if I minded a little company. Well, the three of us had a blast, you might say.
7
8
Gym and day spa showers are another place guy's will find the boner rising. Some men aren't shy or ashamed.
9

10
Jacking off in the car is another place that may not be the safest. But so many men do. I certainly have.
11
The vibrations of the road transfer to the prostate. The cock responds to the stimulation and it lengthens and thickens,
12
and the hand finds its way down to the crotch. Eventually the pants are undone, perhaps lowered, and....
13

14
Exhibitionists can get to be pretty ballsy guys. Jacking off in a park - or standing in the street, or leaning against a store front. Some, as I recall, have even gathered a crowd of onlookers and picture- and video takers.
15
Penises can be pretty damn insistent, that's for sure. And, most of the time, it is futile for a man to resist. We may put it off until we get home - but, eventually, we will do what the cock bids.
16
What locations have you found yourself with your boner in hand?

8 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I have always been pretty safe. But for me has been the masseur table, by him, camping on trails or circle jerk, car, work, park, and the pool once. Last summer one fellow like that I wasn't shy of showing bulge in my square cut and wanted to see more, so off to his suv we went. We still talk.

Xersex said...

never had improvise boner.

Unknown said...

Thanks for your message! All went well and much relief! Another appointment in 2 weeks. Not sure yet just what is causing the problem! Great post as always! "The places where . . . ..."! Have a great weekend!

Your French Patrick said...

If that had happened to Donald while he was shaking the hand of the Pope in front of the journalists of the whole world, I doubt that there would have been a lot of people to excuse Trump on the grounds that "a hard-on may strike no matter where we are".
You, necessarily, having said it.
Maybe the Pope?
Who else?
Love, hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Mark Gaulding said...

Another hot posting. I loved your story about jacking off with three other guys when you were in the military. I think the best moments of masturbation were when I was doing it with another dude.

Fullmoonma said...

Car - yes, but not recently
Street - not since I was 15 (but I try at naked bike ride)
Outdoors - all the time in Vermont
Shower - always, but usually alone
Gym - never (even when I was redesigning Harvard football locker room!)
Circles of naked me - when the opportunity presents itself
Office - once or twice
High School - constantly trying to hide boners behind books
Home - everywhere, anytime, all the time. now!

whkattk said...

@ Mark - I have to agree with you. Some of my most cherished memories of jacking stem from mutual sessions with other guys. There's just something about sharing the experience with someone who fully appreciates the pleasure.

SickoRicko said...

In the car a couple of times. Not the safest. First pic is beautiful!