Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Take a Hike

Yesterday, at 5:22pm, the temperature in my back yard was 122F. The pool water was at 88F and thus still felt cool. 
2
Maybe not as cool and refreshing as a mountain stream 
3
 But it was still nice.
4
Today we are in the midst of the Solstice, which began at sunrise yesterday and ends today at sunset. For those of us in the Northern Hemisphere, it is definitely time to live life naked!
5

6
As one Faithful Reader reminded me, today is also the World Naked Hike day. In my younger days, I used to hike the national forest in the nude all the time. 
7

8
 
9

10

11
 Occasionally I would come across another person - usually men - who were also trodding in the nude. Sometimes we would stop to chat for a bit,  
12
most times it was a simple smile and a nod as we passed.
13

14

15
 Stop to piss
16
 And move on.
17
Did I ever get a boner?
18

Did any of the other guys? Absolutely.

19
We didn't care. It was what it was. And, yes, sometimes we'd stroke one out. Why not?
20
Celebrate the Solstice. Go out and take a hike. Nude.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

A bit cool here to take a nude hike! But there was a nude morning swim in Hobart (Tasmania) to celebrate the winter solstice here. Great post as ever! Off to my doctor this morning.

Anonymous said...

Great advice - I loved hiking the woods naked and I always stroked one off - so wonderful to feel so free. I wish you a wonderful naked day, bro. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

SickoRicko said...

You sure have led a very interesting life!

SteveXS said...

Hey Buddy, crazy busy last couple weeks. Just a quick word to say hello and how much I appreciate the shared interests. Your blog is one of the best for being naked in nature!

Xersex said...

great tribute and pics!!!!

Anonymous said...

More than once I've been hiking with a friend, we stopped to piss, and that led to jacking off or even felt.

Anonymous said...

I would love to take a nude hike! Been a while since I have. Try to stay cool during the heat wave.

Fullmoonma said...

Great advice! Can we dare to suggest that everyone should spend the solstice nude - world naked solstice celebration?