Friday, April 12, 2019

Horny Post-vasectomy

Faithful Reader JiEL asked in a comment for Wednesday's post:
"We often hear men saying that they have to ejaculate because their balls are «FULL» and they need to empty them. 

I'm vasectomised since 1982 and for that, I never could empty my balls and didn't feel the urge to do so. For sure, I have some surge of masturbating and when I ejaculate it's only to empty my seminal gland. 

All the spermatozoids produced by my testicules are evacuated by other means than an ejaculation. 
So, to me when men say they need to «bust a nut» it is non sense because the overflow of sperm has other ways to go out of the testicules.



That full, heavy feeling in the balls after a vasectomy? Yep. Normal.
According to doctors at Whitemill Medical Center, where they do no-scalpel vasectomy: "after a vasectomy, some men may develop the sensation that their testicles are “fuller” than normal. This is usually caused by the epididymis becoming filled with stored sperm."


Let's take a look at before snipping....
and after.
Notice that the only difference is that the Vas Deferens have been severed so sperm can't be moved to the seminal vesicles. That means everything else is fully intact and functioning.
When a man feels horny, his balls have the sensation of being full and heavy.
Left long enough without attention, they'll begin to ache.
 They can appear swollen - and they are, actually.
According to an article in MEL magazine:
"When a guy becomes horny, the arteries that carry blood to his genitals get bigger (vasodilation) while the veins that carry blood away get smaller (vasoconstriction). Thanks to all that vasodilation, the testes engorge to about 20–50 percent larger than their usual size. When a guy cums, the constricted muscles relax and the additional fluids flow out from the genital area. Only then do the penis and testicles return to their normal size."

So, nothing really changes due to vasectomy. The Dartos and Cremaster muscles in and of the scrotum, and surrounding the testicles still operate as normal, squeezing during orgasm (ejaculation). Cells are pushed into the epidydmis where they are broken down and absorbed. As explained in Biology Stack Exchange

"When the vasectomy is complete, sperm cannot exit the body through the penis. Sperm are still produced by the testicles, but they are soon broken down and absorbed by the body. Much fluid content is absorbed by membranes in the epididymis, and much solid content is broken down by the responding macrophages and re-absorbed via the blood stream. Sperm is matured in the epididymis for about a month before leaving the testicles. After vasectomy, the membranes must increase in size to absorb and store more fluid; this triggering of the immune system causes more macrophages to be recruited to break down and re-absorb more solid content."
Testosterone is released through the bloodstream, and the libido shouldn't be diminished in any way.
The amount and appearance of the semen shouldn't change either. Your cum should look as normal as ever.

If you do notice significant differences, you should probably go back to the urologist who did the surgery and ask why.
Snipped or not, have an enjoyable weekend!

9 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Extremely informative!

Anonymous said...

On thing that men considering a vas should know and consider is that those with fathers or other close relatives who had prostate cancer usually have a more aggressive type of prostate cancer.

Xersex said...

so useful!

Your French Patrick said...

Remarkable search for documentation! Bravo.
Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.
Have a great weekend.

AOM SoulFood said...

Great information! I learn so much from you. Thanks for all your work in putting all this information together fro us. I wish you and your a Phabulous Weeeeeekend, my Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

JiEL said...

Thanks to have answered and educated all men here about that specificity of being vasectomised.
BTW, for the danger of more agressive prostate cancer said by that anonymous, I'm not such if what he said was scientificaly proven.

For my, I'm 68yo and did have the surgery for vasectomy in 1982 when I was 31yo. I have NO sign of prostate issues or cancer.
My dad who died in March 25th 2014 at 88yo wasn't vasectomised and had prostate cancer but didn't die of that illness. His kidneys weren't no more doing their filtration job so his heart just fainted with poisoning.

Another point to check if vasectomy could be a big factor to have prostate cancer. That I'm not convinced of.

JeanWM said...

I wonder if Urologists do as good a job explaining. Thanks, hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

I agree with JeanWM. I think your explanation is very thorough and probably better and more understandable than from a doctor. You do an awesome job with the information you share. Thanks!

Anodin said...

Very good explanation and nice pictures! I'm snipped since '88 and the procedure was very quick, without any pain, stitch nor painkiller and very ... effective! But women told me the smell is much more agreable after the snip and the taste is a lot softer. In my coutry vasectomy is not so common and circumcision neither, so Women are still curious to discover it. And, most of them like my circumcised cock, all appreciate I'm vasectomised. So, I'm proud to be cut and snipped to give pure pleasure without any risk nor fear. And I enjoy when men and women are looking at my proud, nude glans in the public showers or sauna