Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Back to Basics

"Incels" - involuntary celibates are causing quite the stir for the past year, or so. The first reports came in the Op-Ed piece "The Redistribution of Sex" from the New York Times last May. Incels are the guys who claim they can't get laid - by anyone, anywhere. They're angry, they're hurt, and they are looking for the "redistribution of sex."
Just like the latest arguments of redistribution of wealth, they feel they are entitled to, and want, their fair share of sexual encounters. That's right. They think they should be allotted a certain number of sex partners every month.


There are too many reasons why this is a really, really bad idea. No one wants to be forced to engage in any sexual activity with someone they feel no attraction to.
While I do feel a certain amount of empathy for these men, and I get that jacking off can get boring, it's no excuse for unreasonable expectations. While I won't go so far as to call these sad individuals "idiots," as Umair Haque does in this latest article for Medium, the forcible redistribution of sex is unreasonable.

Regardless of sexual orientation, these men need to leave the shaming of puberty behind. The thought that masturbation is a poor substitute for sex. Here's a clue: It's not.


Learning to embrace their own cocks, to know and enjoy their own bodies might actually be a way toward willing sex partners.






 How do you expect others to embrace you if you can't embrace yourself?
Get back to basics,  guys.

9 comments:

SickoRicko said...

I agree with you 100%!

Xersex said...

effectively I learnt a loto on my pleasure masturbating, even if now I prevfer make sex with another guy

Mistress Maddie said...

I must be falling behind times....I never ever heard of this.

Rad said...

Interesting the topic of "Incels". I am a fan of "Real Time" hosted by Bill Maher (HBO). He's pointed out that many of the gun massacres have been caused by "Incels" taking out their aggression and rage using firearms.

I guess I don't get it? When I was younger, I would beat off every night at bedtime. 1) It felt great. 2) It mellowed me out better than pot 3)I generally would fall asleep right afterwards and 4) I actually preferred it over a bed partner because when I was done, I was done! No waiting on someone else.

Perhaps we can make an conversion guide for these people? "The joy of sustained self love"?

Anonymous said...

Great advice as always! You have to love yourself first and that means embracing all of your characteristics. I feel bad for those who feel they are not getting enough sex with others, but at least we are equipped to pleasure ourselves when the need arises.

Anonymous said...

I like how it's immediately redistribution of people the incels want. Not grain or oil or money or water, but people.

In all honesty, I can't be surprised. It's all about their "right" to commit rape. These men, most hookers learn fast who to go back to the hotel with if you don't want to end up in a dumpster, construction site, river, whatever, and the ones who don't, 32nd up there. And the only people who can be called "involuntarily celibate" are those prostitutes stay away from.

AOM SoulFood said...

Masturbation is not a substitute for sex it is sex with someone you love very deeply. I've never heard of 'Incels". Thanks for bringing this to light. I agree that there should never be anything like redistribution of sex. That sounds comical to me though I do empathize as you do. I learned a long time ago to never let not having someone to do something with stop me from doing it on my own. So when I am not with someone, I am still going to make love with myself. I hope all is well with you, my Friend. Hugs, Licks and Strokes, AOM

whkattk said...

@ R Rad - Love Bill Maher... His show is always insightful, even if some of his guests are douches. :-D But, you are correct, he's been talking to this subject for a long time already.

Anonymous said...

To me, incels are a strange curiosity. I guess it's because when I was 7 my friend's older sister molested me, so I never saw virginity as particularly "bad".

My sexual development ended up being a lot of self-therapy. Bureaucrats will use anything to take you from your parents, even if they had nothing to do with the crime. And my biggest fear, thank you MSM, was becoming a pedophile myself. But it was getting used to being naked around other guys, then masturbating with other guys, then sex with women, and only after actually doing the last of those, it felt like a huge burden was lifted off my shoulders.

Incels would see "had sex at 7" and feel not sympathy, but envy.