Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Happy Spring to You

Well, I hope to hear from the young guy who was the subject of yesterday's post. With such little information to go on, it's tough to offer any useful information. But, between us all, maybe he'll understand that it's not necessary to match his brother's rigidity.
But, speaking of degrees of hardness, Faithful Reader and friend, mistress maddie, posed this question in his comment:

"Lately with spring...I feel like I'm perpetually hard as a rock...more than normal. I wonder if there is a corralation between being hard and the breeding time of most species??? It just seems like in the spring I'm harder then normal and more often."

Yep. Spring is mating season for most mammals and man is not immune. The testosterone seems to inundate us, making us extra horny, giving an extra boost to to the rise.
Even morning wood may show up more often, more erect, and last longer.

Throughout the day, the slightest thing can cause a boner at any time.


Learn to appreciate each and every one.


 "Happy Spring" to you!

5 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Yep, it's that time of the year!

Mistress Maddie said...

Well....that explains it. Thank you for clearing that up, I thought maybe I was just becoming a horn dog.

Xersex said...

I'm always horny!!!

Bruce Jensen said...

I do seem to be hornier in the Spring.
Bryn doesn't complain.😎😎

Bruce Jensen said...

Since he retired it seems to be "Spring" all the time.....
I'M NOT COMPLAINING
-Bryn