Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Are You Up For It?

Thank you all so much for your kind words. He was a long-haired Tuxedo - the only white on him was his chest and paws. He showed up in the back yard when he was about 5 weeks old. Our previous one looked like this
He'd go everywhere with me, draped across my shoulders; into stores and everything. There was no need to hold his feet though.
*******************************************
Tomorrow begins the month-long celebration of self.
Are you up for it?












6 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I'm UP for anything dear.

SickoRicko said...

Very hot post!

Your French Patrick said...

Yesterday I said that my son's cat was very old, because I didn't remember exactly her age. I questioned my son, and the answer is that she was 21 years old.
On my side, I am too old for going on "celebrating my self", and obviously anybody else's self, but I wish the best to all those who can do it.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Anonymous said...

Up, up and away! :-)

JeanWM said...

RIP kitty. It really is amazing how much personality these creatures offer. To them you are always innocent until proven guilty!
Hugs and bisous.

AOM SoulFood said...

LET'S GET READY TO JERK AhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhFFFFF! : ) Woo Hoo! Can't Wait - I been in training all year for this! Wishing you a Wank-a-licious Day and Month! Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM