Thursday, April 11, 2019

It Just Did

From the Mail Bag:
"I'm a 19 year old college student and still on my moms insurance. A few months ago my dick started to show a bend and it got worse and worse so I went to a doctor. He's prescribed a cream but says I may need surgery. I don't know how it happened but my mom saw the insurance claim. She looked up the diagnosis and now she keeps asking me who I was with and what we were doing. I wasn't! I haven't even ever had sex! How do I get her to stop bugging me about this?"
That's the downside of entering adulthood but still needing to rely on parents for certain things. I don't know a way around parents receiving insurance claims other than, maybe, finding a free medical clinic.
If you didn't engage in particularly over-enthusiastic, rough sex play with anyone, or got carried away while masturbating and your hand slipped somehow without your knowing it at the time, or you thrust into the mattress too hard.... 



The most likely explanation is that you rolled over on a very solid erection while you slept (particularly if you sleep in clothing below the waist). 

The cock needs room for those night time boners.
Those are the main causes of Peyronies disease.
So, here's the thing. If your dad isn't in the picture at all, you're going to have to become the more mature one and explain "the facts of male life" to your mother.
Unless they feel a sharp pain when the Tunica cracks, the majority of men have no idea how they've injured their cock.
If you feel the need to be genteel about it, you could say, "Mom, you know those new commercials where they ask, 'Are you curved below the belt?'  Guys with this issue don't know how it happened. It just did."
And...talking to your mom about your cock may be uncomfortable, but this is also what I mean when I say guys need to stop being embarrassed by what they were born with and how it functions.

11 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Good post; but I don't recall ever seeing that commercial.

Xersex said...

go to a doctor! your problem may be serious!

Your French Patrick said...

It is clear that the mother has no reason to question her son's word. No reason, it does not do much. Not enough to justify the harassment he is subjected to. She'd better search elsewhere for explanations. She should have written to you or to consult a sexologist, and leave her son in peace while waiting to learn more. If it is Lapeyronie's disease, named after the surgeon of King Louis XIV who described it in 1743, it strikes 3 to 9% of men, with a peak frequency in their fifties but it can appear in their twenties
Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

AOM SoulFood said...

Good Advice - I wish the guy well. I hope all is going well for you and yours. Have a beautiful day, my Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

whkattk said...

@ Rick - They're pretty funny, actually. But they do get the message across that Peyronies Disease can be corrected. They end by saying "To learn more, go to PD.org."

Finally! Men's issues are begin acknowledged. Imagine that.

Mistress Maddie said...

Good advice to him! AND SLEEP NAKED!

JeanWM said...

Where to begin....if he is comfortable talking to his doctor, he may ask if the doctor could talk to his mother. A call may be all she needs. There is a physical issue and a separate "what were you doing" issue. The doctor may answer that too.

Hugs and bisous dear Pat and French Patrick.

Fullmoonma said...

Aside from the super sexy look, curved cocks have certain advantages in being able to reach sensitive internal spots...

whkattk said...

@ Jean - excellent advice!

Anonymous said...

Goes to show how much misinformation is out there......both sexes are guilty.
I get the impression Dad isn't in the picture, if that's true,....I agree....have the doctor call Mom and give her "the talk." Education and the truth need to be served here.
OR.....have your mom read this blog.....why not?....it's basically guys talking about guy stuff....a topic she needs help with it seems.

Anonymous said...

I agree that maybe a phone call from the doctor could help the mother understand. Ultimately, she should just be glad that her son is seeking medical attention for a problem. Like you said, it probably was from a boner during the night and that was nothing he could have controlled.