Monday, April 15, 2019

Urgent Nature of Nature's Call

When nature calls....
There are times when you simply know you just can't wait one more minute to find a men's room. It's certainly happened to me - numerous times, actually.

I'm also reminded of the time the concert venue's restroom was out of order at the end of the show. Men stood shoulder-to-shoulder at the edge of the landscaping to piss.
This, admittedly, is an advantage men have over women. We can piss anywhere. But it's also something a woman - especially a young mother - can be thankful for. Until she gets a citation for allowing her son to answer the urgent call.

According to this CNN article, the Augusta, Georgia woman is facing a $5,000 fine and 6-months jail time for allowing her young son to pee in a gas station parking lot. Now, the policeman claims "many of these places have restrooms." And, he'd be correct. But when was the last time he tried to get into one. 9 times out of 10 you must go in search of a key.
It's well-known that many, many men stop by the side of the road to piss.
Particularly long-haul truckers.
Obviously, this woman had no choice but to help her son not piss his pants.


One can only hope any judge would toss the charges in light of the urgent nature of nature's call.
In any event, I'd be willing to bet that cop has pissed outdoors plenty of times.

9 comments:

SickoRicko said...

It's gotten to the point that my prostate is calling the shots, but at least I manage to get to a restroom in time - at least for now.

Mistress Maddie said...

Now here's the weird thing with me. I have no problem being nude, or going to jack clubs...but when it comes to peeing, I'm pee shy!?!?!?
The only time I used a urinal is at a dance club in philly and then all us gay guys are peeing, or just there hard at the urinal staring at each others dicks and jacking off.

Xersex said...

some years ago, also in Italy happened a similar case!

I found the news I remember very well
https://www.thelocal.it/20160204/italy-teacher-fired-for-weeing-in-a-bush-11-years-ago

Rad said...

I can take or leave water sports as in piss-play, but just something so... hot.. about watching a guy haul out his cock and take a whiz. In public even better! I had a bunch of frat bro's I hung around with a long while ago. Good memories of sharing a communal spot while out bar hopping.

I find that when I've popped that early morning load, there is nothing like a good, hard piss afterwards to make sure the pipes are fully clean.

I was at one time interested in piss-play given the sterile nature of urine, but my Doctor says I have just a trace amount of blood in my urine. I'm just wary of sharing that much like sharing cum. Bladder inspection (which I would NEVER wish on my worst enemy) was negative. Inconclusive and more or less told, "Yup. Live with it."

Anyhow.

Your French Patrick said...

I imagine that the Sheriff only enforced the law. It is this law that is monstrously excessive. $ 5000 is disproportionate, even if it was an adult and not an infant boy. Six months in prison, it's beyond imagination, even if it was an adult and not a little boy. So what about both at once?
Even Tumblr, when it instituted the dictatorship of his censorship, despite its terror in front of the risk of seeing a woman's naked breast, was making an exception for the case when she was breastfeeding.
The genitals of a baby boy cannot be equated with those of an adult.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Anonymous said...

Of course the cop has pissed outside! Maybe in his own yard not wanting to go inside while doing yard work. What a freaking hypocrite!! I would be careful if I were the cop, I would be afraid the good Lord would take my prostate for this!

Fluffy said...

This is probably going to sound really weird to everyone, but to my knowledge I have never had a pee outside. I've never needed to. But, the other week while in the back garden I did try to. I felt fuller than I usually did at that time of day so decided to try and have a risky pee outside. (People were at home and the trees are still bare, so getting caught was a possibility.)

But I couldn't go. My heart was racing with nerves, my willy was quite small, but even with this "fuller" feeling, I couldn't pee.
I should also point out that I also can't pee in public toilets at a urinal, well, I may have managed it once.

I'd love to be able to have a pee outdoors, so what can you suggest I try to accomplish this rather unusual goal?

Anonymous said...

hqpeniso

whkattk said...

@ Fluffy - It is not unusual. Neither the pee-shy in men's rooms, nor the fear of being caught pissing outdoors. The fear of being seen overrode the need to pee. I'd suggest waiting until it's full dark outside, then find a tree. Stand behind the tree, open your zipper, haul it out, and let it rip.

If there is a parkland of woods near you - go for a hike. Wend your way through bushes off the path; there you'll find more privacy.

I guarantee, though, if you have to piss bad enough, you'll be able.