Thursday, April 4, 2019

By Rote

I totally spaced that I had a doctor's appointment first thing in the morning yesterday. By the time the morning thing was completed,




there was no time for a post. Not that I had anything to post about.
Nor do I have anything of particular interest today. So, I guess that leaves us with the usual Big Whack Attack mantra. After 9 years, the majority of Faithful Readers should know it by rote. Have no shame in what you were born with.
Or its natural function.

Take proper care of it.
Appreciate it.



5 comments:

AOM SoulFood said...

I do love the mantra - it is a daily meditation. I hope all is well with you, my Friend. I wish you a most enjoyable day. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

SickoRicko said...

I wondered what happened to you yesterday.

A great post today!

Xersex said...

so true!
It's so rare hyou don't post during the week!

Your French Patrick said...

Glad to hear that your absence was due only to an appointment. I hope this one was a routine appointment. Just something such as a prescription renewal, I hope.
Yes, we know you and your mantras by rote, and it's part of why we love you.

whkattk said...

@ MFP - TMerci, mon ami. It was to find out if there is a chance the vision will return. He has said, "It appears it just may, bit by bit."