Monday, April 8, 2019

Is This Normal?

From the Mail Bag:
"Me and my brother have baths and showers together since we were little. His dick always gets hard. Mine grows but doesn't get hard like his does. Is this normal or is there something wrong with mine?"

Well...I suspect there is nothing wrong with your cock. Is it hard when you wake in the morning? Does it get real hard when you jack off?

If the answer to those questions is "Yes," then there isn't anything wrong at all. What you're (most likely) noticing is that, with the spray of the water hitting it, his cock head is more sensitive than yours.
If you are cut (circumcised), you may already be showing signs of callous. Start using a bit of Vitamin E oil on the head right after a shower; towel dry and, while the skin is still damp, spread a few drops of the oil on. It will take about six weeks before you begin to notice any difference, but it should increase the sensitivity.


The other possibility is that your brother is somewhat of an exhibitionist. And, yes, awareness of this would gradually show up within puberty. At this point, he may not even be aware of it.


Bottom line, I wouldn't worry about it too much. If the issue is deeper than that... 
... Maybe talk with your brother.
Then, please write and give me more specifics and, perhaps, I can steer you in a better direction.
Readers, have any of you had similar experiences with a sibling? Any other ideas for this young man?

8 comments:

SickoRicko said...

All I can add is that each cock reacts differently to a given situation.

Mistress Maddie said...

Lately with spring...I feel like I'm perpetually hard as a rock...more than normal. I wonder if there is a corralation between being hard and the breeding time of most species??? It just seems like in the spring I'm harder then normal and more often.

Also good advice about the oil. When I get out of the shower I always use sesame and vitamins e oil all over. It seems to also keep my cock hanging loose and long instead of retracting I noticed.

Xersex said...

I'm an only child, so no experience for me!

Adam said...

It's also possible that the brother who gets hard in the shower is simply reacting to the nakedness or the warmth and wetness in the situation.Boners can pop up for any reason or none at all. To get erect is normal. To not get erect is normal.

Your French Patrick said...

Two brothers, of whom one has a dick witch gets harder than the other. Guess who's worried? The one whose dick gets hard like stone? Of course not, because he knows we are not all the same. The one whose dick does not get very hard? Of course yes, because he does not know that we are not all the same. Even when we are brothers.

I promise to be astonished when it will be the other way around.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

AOM SoulFood said...

Yo, Bro, as always, good advice. I hope all is going well for you. I wish you a glorious day, my Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

JeanWM said...

Gosh, so little info. Age, age difference. (If they are close, they need to talk.)
Also I can see where younger kids might take baths together but at this age, I wouldn’t think most guys would still be sharing a bath.
Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

To be fair, I still shower with my brother at the gym or the beach, and many farmboys do after chores. (I honestly think one reason homophobia is more pronounced in rural areas is because more urban and suburban Americans went through an "everything's gay" phase post-Stonewall, and this included anything where two males were naked together, such as showering after chores or swimming. The circle jerk, a staple of pre-Stonewall sexual development, was an early victim. And of course, all homosexuality was conflated with the more toxic elements of gay culture. But that's a major digression.)