Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Take Nothing for Granted

Thank you to everyone who inquired about my well-being. It's been a long, tough week. When illness strikes, it is always exacerbated by the M.D. and recovery seems to take longer each time. I spent the past 7 days in bed.

with nary a boner in sight.
I sure hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. And clean-up was an easy chore, quickly achieved.
The plans we made, of course, were dropped. There's always next year, right? Though, I no longer quite believe that...we don't know, really, if we'll have a next year. So, as soon as I am able, we'll have our Thanksgiving. 


Take nothing for granted, folks.

7 comments:

Xersex said...

glad to see cummed back!

SickoRicko said...

I'm glad to hear you're on the mend! Great pix, too!

Mistress Maddie said...

That's why I try to live everyday to the fullest. Had you not been back by Friday, I was going to email you to make sure you were alright. Keep relaxing and take it easy.

Your French Patrick said...

I have to admit that the idea that you might have been sick did not cross my mind. I thought that you wanted to take an extended break from your routine to celebrate Thanksgiving. Even though I was sick too, but that was only an acute bronchitis severe. My bad, I really smoke too much. I hope that that will soon be only a bad memory for us two.
Love, hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Tex said...

Excellent advice as always. I know the younger folks don't like to think about their own mortality. I however have been around long enough to have been to several funerals for those taken away "too soon."

JeanWM said...

Oh no, I so hoped you were truly having a long holiday. I hope you made the most of your enforced rest. There is a Butterball turkey waiting for you.
Hugs and getwell. Bisous for French Patrick. I asked my holiday guests what Thanksgiving is called in the rest of the world.

Thursday.

Anonymous said...

I'm so relieved to see you back, bro. You are in my thoughts and prayers - and not those phony ones that lots of people talk about - I actually do pray for you and send you positive healing energy. Wishing you continued better health. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM