Thursday, January 23, 2020

In the Meantime II

Thank you all so much for the well-wishes and positive mojo. The minor surgery went well - though I look like a dog with an ear clipped and bandaged. 😃
The retina guy took one final gander at the eye and found nothing askew. Well, no more than it has been for the past eight months, or so. Which means I continue to...wait. 😎
I have not heard anything about French Patrick's surgery, which he underwent on Tuesday. He expected to be in the hospital for a full week. I'm certainly hoping he's on his way to a speedy recovery. 😷
**********************************
I should resume my regular posting schedule tomorrow. In the meantime.... 









5 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Great post! Take it easy!

Xersex said...

Let's wait for French Patrick

#6 he's Topher Di Maggio here

AOM SoulFood said...

Sounds like very good news. I hope and pray all has gone well and I wish you a speedy recovery. Beautiful selection of images. Thanks for all you do for us. Wishing you a beautiful day and wonderful weekend to you and yours. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Yay!
Glad everything seems to be going well. And thanks for the pics. The two before last, especially.

XOXO

whkattk said...

@ Sixpence - So far, so good. The stitches come out on Tuesday. Happy you liked the photos! xoxo