I liked the grass is greener comment, however I wonder why everyone assumes the green on the other side is grass and not algae on top of a stagnant pond, nettles from a distance, etc.
Trust women to fantasize it's nice green grass on the mens side that they envy, or that it isn't men peeing outdoors that makes the difference.
4 comments:
I love the dead duck joke.
The follow button hasn't been updating in months.
I took the "Children our the world's most valuable resource" meme! Love it!
I liked the grass is greener comment, however I wonder why everyone assumes the green on the other side is grass and not algae on top of a stagnant pond, nettles from a distance, etc.
Trust women to fantasize it's nice green grass on the mens side that they envy, or that it isn't men peeing outdoors that makes the difference.
Post a Comment