Monday, November 26, 2018

Addicted Part II

"I tried to keep my stroking to first thing in the morning and last thing at night and tried my best to be more quiet about it so it didn't disturb my grandparents. That lasted one day. By the time I went to bed that night my balls hurt so bad I could barely stand it and I had to cup them to keep them from bouncing when I stroked. I spewed so much I used half a roll of toilet paper to clean up and I'm not sure I was so quiet when I came. I went back to pounding one out when I needed to. While we watched football and my Gram was in the kitchen on Thanksgiving I broke down and told my Gramp what was happening and he said pretty much the same thing you and your readers did that I needed to get this checked out. So I'm on the hunt for a good urologist which will be tough because we're on one of those hmo things where you have to see a primary doctor first. I suppose I can expect him to not believe me so how do I get past him?"

A Primary Physician may very well be skeptical; he may accuse you of just being addicted to sex and want to send you to a psychologist. You'll need to do your best to convince him you enjoy jerking off as much as the next guy, but....
You have to stand your ground on this one and insist on the referral. It might help to tell him you don't spend much time stroking, that you stick to "pounding one out," as you put it, to relieve the ache. But, get that referral. Then, if it takes a week of searching, so be it; if it costs you more out of pocket or you have to pay up-front it will be worth it.


Because, more and more, - though I'm not sure if that's possible - it sounds to me as if your body is producing inordinate amounts of semenal fluid.

Only a urologist can answer that one. However, as I indicated in the original post, jacking off is normal and you should be able to enjoy it.



Right now, you appear to be a prisoner to it. I hope you'll keep me up to date.
***************************
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a great weekend.

7 comments:

AOM SoulFood said...

Hello my dear Friend - I hope you and yours had a very lovely holiday weekend. Mine was very good - though I was tired from all the cooking and cleaning - Whew! Good advice to your reader. Really despise the US Health System (or lack thereof) but I shall not go on my usual rant : ) I wish you a Jizz-a-licious Day! Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

FRENCH PATRICK said...

Thank you for having changed the link to my new blog, the previous one having been terminated by Tumblr.

Your post reminds me of a joke.
A doctor says to his patient:
"The results of your blood tests are not good, and you have to stop masturbating
- Why?
- Because I'm in front of you."

Hugs and bisous,.

SickoRicko said...

First, I hope you had a good family dinner.

Second, I'm under care of an HMO (Kaiser Permanente) and I'm very happy with them. They just have their protocols like any other business.

Anonymous said...

Try scrotal breathing. It could relieve some built up tension's. And a visit to the doc for sure.

Unknown said...

I hope that he takes your good advice! We've had very severe south-westerly wind and rain. Overcast this morning but the wind is not so bad.

JeanWM said...

Great holiday weekend! Hugs and Bisous! Christmas trees springing up everywhere!

Xersex said...

go to an urologist!!!