Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Comment or Email

It appears I was mistaken about the buttons from BuddyBate. Here's the real scoop from a Faithful Reader who knows:

"...the logo shown is not what's on the button-badge! For obvious reasons they don't want the Buddybate buttons and stickers to be recognised by anyone not already "in the know". So, to quote from their web site: What do they look like? BuddyBate Merch is a simple design with our site colors, and an innocuous text suggesting involvement in a “Social Club”, but that’s all. You could make up any story you like for random inquiring minds, but for those familiar with it, with buttons or stickers of their own, there’s an immediate understanding."
From the site: "...25mm in diameter, blue and white (the colors of the site) with a central shape reminiscent of the round logo, and a non-descriptive phrase referring to a “Social Club”. "







Thank you, Anonymous. Big Whack Attack needs to be a place for information everyone can trust.
 If you read anything here that needs to be corrected, 

please leave a comment or send me an email.

6 comments:

AOM SoulFood said...

Great set of pix depicting a most wonderful activity. Thanks for suggesting "Love, Simon" I will see if I can find it. I did see "Boy Erased" That was a very powerful film. Great music and great drama. "Call Me by My Name" was brilliant. I am so glad I finally got to see experience it. Everything was just perfect and so moving. I found it more than just a gay-themed romance - it was just romance - love is love. Wishing you a beautiful day, my Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Mistress Maddie said...

Good info. I have never spotted one. But I did run into a guy I recognized once from the philly Jack's. We saw each other and had eye contact. We met in the restroom at adjoining urinals and ran a mid day stroke off together. That was pretty cool.

SickoRicko said...

Rather like the "secret handshake".

Xersex said...

thanks!

JeanWM said...

Thank you for the time you put into making sure there is good info on your site. Hugs and bisous.

Jeffrey Hamilton said...

Hi mate, just logged on after a longish break; forgot we share a birthday... Hope yours was a good one. I know you've got some issues going on but sounds like you may be getting some results. all the best and thanks for your great work