Thursday, November 12, 2020

Who's Right?

 

"Please settle an argument for us. We are going into lockdown again with this virus thing. Paper products are still tough to get and I've stocpiled as much as I could. The problem is I don't want my husband and our boys using tissue or paper towels to clean up after themeselves after they masturbate. I bought some terrycloth towels for them all to use. I say it's my husbands job to talk to the boys and give them their share of towels. He says it's my job since I'm the one insisting on it. Who's right?

btw - I read your blog every day. He'll ask if there's anything worthwhile and if I say yes, he'll log on and read so he'll see everyone's responses."





Good question. It's probably not a matter of who is right. It's a matter of whether everyone thinks jerking off is a normal and healthy activity. (Hint: It is.) If you've instilled that in your boys, it shouldn't matter who delivers the edict to stop using paper products for cum cleanup.


I'd say this is a chance for your husband to make sure your sons know just how common it is by telling them - - if he hasn't already - - that he does it, too. This can be perfect bonding time.


But, if your family is open about sexuality then it wouldn't be horrible for you to take the time to let them know you understand their need for release. And maybe even slide in that their dad does it, too, and it's perfectly fine. 



You might even go so far as to let them know that masturbation is so common that you enjoy doing it too. 

And, sometimes, you and their dad even do it together. (You do, right?)

Readers, what else can you suggest?

15 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I have a pack of cheap, smaller hand towels I bought as cum towelettes.

Who the hell as time to pick pieces of ripped or torn waste paper or paper towel off their cock? Never understood why guys used toilet paper especially.

Bruce Jensen said...

Bravo for wanting to address an issue that so many people avoid. Make sure your sons know that masturbation and exploring your sexuality are normal, healthy things. In the interest of maintaining an open and healthy relationship with your sons perhaps it would be best if both of you broached the subject with the boys.

Now for the "off-the-wall" comment that came to mind....this actually happens at our house....use the junk mail that invades your home as cum rags; then chuck it in the recycling. Let's face it, cum is biodegradable AND there is a certain satisfaction in dropping your load on some uninvited plea to spend money in someone's store.

SickoRicko said...

Pat, you have all the best answers for this occasion!

(And the best pix, I might add.)

uptonking said...

That first batch of pics... what an interesting collection! No one ever shows clean up duties. :)

Your French Patrick said...

Being French I have not voted for the election of the lam duck to this function, but on the contrary I can vote unreservedly for your wise advice.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

She did most of the job getting the terrycloth (fab!) towels. Now he needs to talk to the boys. After all, they all have dicks.

XOXO

Anonymous said...

Based on the cumrag hierarchy, just had a humorous image of Mom waiting at the ready with warm, moist terry towelling rolls for cleanup, sort of like the air hostesses of the airlines in days gone by (but for different reasons).

But seriously, the question for me is more about who does cumrag cleaning duty as I assume the terry-towelling pieces are meant to be washed and recycled? My vote would be that men learn to do their own laundry at an early age, so they are independent, but if Mom gets a kick out of it then who am I to judge. ;-)

Men are generally quite logical, so if you (husband or wife) make the case for personally recycled terry towelling because of limited paper supplies and greater facility, then it should go down okay.

Completely agree with everything @whkattk has said, however I am constantly amazed that couples with children demarcate responsibility for certain tasks, when it's a family and both parents should be involved either together or separately to show there is no shame involved in natural human activity.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm,I'd say it's time for dad to step it up, be a man and tell the boys what the paper situation is and to use the cloth towels.
Why is this even a question? Poor mom has enough on her mind trying to take care of the family.
What if he had two daughters. Would he explain matters to them? Doubt it.

Lazy is my take on dad.

JeanWM said...

Everyone has old towels, just cut them up into the right size and give everybody a stack. Rinse after use and throw in the laundry.
This is not rocket science, or tallying up votes. Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

Cum in the toilet, then piss? It's what I've done.

Fullmoonma said...

We take those really soft old towels and tear them into 1 foot square and wash them after each use. Maybe provide your boys with a stack?

whkattk said...

@ Jean - Not vote counting for sure! It sure seems to be a very difficult task this time, doesn't it? Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

I gave my boys old hand towels and told them to use them for cleanup. Jerking off was and still is a very normal part of life around here. - Dad

Rad said...

We had a towel that we used for cleaning up after sex. I don't want to discuss how "aged" it was, but it used to make cracking noises when we would go to use it... I recently replaced it with a brand new towel.

Xersex said...

for me kleenex