Friday, January 14, 2022

It's Better to Err

 

Tomorrow is

BUDDY BALL CHECK

You've got all weekend to get this accomplished.


Every once in a while I try to remind guys that it's important to purposely incorporate masturbation. Here's why:

"This is for your next Ball Check post. This happened and I feel guilty as hell for not being the dad I should've been. I answered the door to find a stranger with my very frightened son in tow. He bolted to his room, leaving me to ask the man who brought him home what kind of trouble my son had caused. Turned out, he and this man's son had been masturbating together. His son noticed something odd and asked his dad "is jizz supposed to be pink?" This stranger (to me) may have saved my son's life by going in and inspecting and then bringing my son home. After he left I went in to have a talk with my kid. Not to yell or lecture about jerking off with his friend but to tell him it's normal and encourage him. The prognosis is good, thank God. I don't even want to think about how awful things could have turned out without that event and the (early enough) warning. Men, please, screw up your courage and talk to your sons."


A cautionary tale and I thank the writer for sending that in. Take it to heart, guys.


Let your TSE purposefully turn into masturbation. 



Check your cum.

If you notice strains of pink or red, it may not be ball cancer but something isn't right.

Go see your doctor.


When it comes to the package, it's better to err on the side of caution.

13 comments:

Xersex said...

very interesting!

Your French Patrick said...

William Somerset Maugham said that "Good habits are much easier to lose than bad ones."
Which means we have to be careful, even on Saturdays.

Have a great weekend, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

OMG
That did probably save that guy's son a TON of trouble.
I'd die if I see blood in cum. Really.

XOXO

SickoRicko said...

Excellent post!

William said...

As always, thanks for a great post.

Mistress Maddie said...

Anymore, it seems to I daily ball checks!!!

LMAO!!!!

uptonking said...

Mine are well inspected... and I help others with this on occasion! See something? Say something!

Anonymous said...

If anyone needs any help, I am available to lend a helping hand. LOL!

JeanWM said...

Good fathers all around and the boys learned some things. If there is a problem the next time chances are good they will tell their fathers. Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Men, please, collect your courage and not only talk to your sons but develop a bond and make sure they feel comfortable openly coming to you with issues or concerns.

As a young lad I developed an irritation under the foreskin because I never understood the need to clean it and my Father never explained the necessity: he assumed I would discover it all myself naturally as he did. I thought it was really serious but the shame of it all prevented me from telling anyone until it became too much to bear. I didn't naturally discover masturbation at that age either, probably as a result of being told not to play with myself at an earlier age. Never underestimate the power of shame to create unfortunate situations for the naive, compliant and uneducated.

I don't agree with circumcision as a way to avoid that issue either, compared with a male figure in a boys life educating him about his body and its mysteries and marvels instead of leaving it to chance discovery or worse, shaming him so he avoids the topic completely.

Anonymous said...

As for purposely incorporating masturbation, whilst a fantastic idea, spare a thought for those men who derive little pleasure from ejaculation and for whom masturbation is an effort, that with no reward at the end, can be more trouble than it is worth. The medical profession still appear to have more important things to do than to help fix this issue.

If anyone has any workable suggestions on how to turn such a chore into the enthusiastically pursued activity it should be, they will be greatly appreciated.

Not every man develops naturally if simply left to his own devices.

Paul said...

Buddy ball check accomplished, also “friendly foreskin” check. All is good. We had a new member of our little group, so we introduced him to these monthly rituals.

whkattk said...

@ Paul - Excellent. Now, hopefully, he will expand that knowledge to other men.