Morning
Thank you for the responses! I've been using Chrome for the longest time. Not sure why it has decided to rebel. This morning, I switched to MS Edge (since the laptop came with it installed), and the comments function appears to be working. For now, anyway. All this is beyond me.
See you at the pool.














6 comments:
Yay!
I did get your comments. And it goes to support my point that Google is just not as good as it used to be when it comes to so many things. Chrome used to be a reliable browser and now it won't let me comment if I don't allow cookies all the time. It's a personal information robbery scheme.
I mostly use Safari because I'm a Mac boy.
XOXO
I would love to join you at the pool.
Hooray! Everyone has these problems, and when you fix it you don’t have a clue how you did it . 🤞. Hugs and bisous.
It's nice to see a bunch of skinny dippers. Reminds me of the good old days when we skinny dipped in our pool. And I would really like to spend some time with that guy in the "Older guys.com" shot.
Les pool boys hot ! 🔥
Monsieur Dupuis 🇨🇦
Glad things seem to up sorting themselves out.
Post a Comment