Go for it Joan. That's the best way I know to rev up a tureen of tomato soup. Care for a bowl of Bloody Mary? Why yes, I think I would, thank you very much for asking! (I've been watching reruns of Designing Women and that was Anthony's catch phrase when asked a question)
Joan’s has the right idea, a bisque shirred with lots of vodka ! Delicious and nutritious, just what’s needed to get through today’s shit world of Trump and maga. -Rj
Just the idea of Republicans towtting "abstinence" makes me laugh and howl beyond belief. Just like they don't support abortion...yet their the first to get it performed when they get their mistresses pregnant.
You and me both. Horrible that one of the first things I do every day is to check and see if the the orange cheese puff is still alive. I am not even American, he had done so much damage around the entire world.
9 comments:
Go for it Joan. That's the best way I know to rev up a tureen of tomato soup. Care for a bowl of Bloody Mary? Why yes, I think I would, thank you very much for asking! (I've been watching reruns of Designing Women and that was Anthony's catch phrase when asked a question)
You and me both!
Joan’s has the right idea, a bisque shirred with lots of vodka !
Delicious and nutritious, just what’s needed to get through today’s shit world of Trump and maga.
-Rj
Just the idea of Republicans towtting "abstinence" makes me laugh and howl beyond belief. Just like they don't support abortion...yet their the first to get it performed when they get their mistresses pregnant.
Agreed!
The levels of stupidity in this administration have no limits.
Kids are getting sick with illnesses that seemed eradicated . Ugh.
Eff them all.
XOXO
You and me both. Horrible that one of the first things I do every day is to check and see if the the orange cheese puff is still alive. I am not even American, he had done so much damage around the entire world.
The whole family is fleecing America, and the Republicans are MIA.
We can vote, everyone just needs to show up this time.
Hugs and bisous.
It amazes me that congressional republicans are on board with all this admin's nonsense.
Hugs and bisous.
Post a Comment