Monday, July 27, 2026

Hot in Vegas

 

Morning


Have some

Monday Giggles

Won't say it's been hot in Vegas, but when it hits 116°...












7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The blood pressure one could be me, but without being semi-nude in a gown but regular clothes and still it's enough to sky-rocket my blood pressure. Takes at least 4 attempts before I calm down enough for it to reflect normality.

They forgot to add the factor of the anaconda squeezing your arm to death, also raising blood pressure.

Unbelievable medical practices, like imagining requiring people to congregate in an enclosed space during virus outbreaks is a great idea for efficiency and ignores the consequences.

Rade said...

Good giggles today!

SickoRicko said...

No footwear allowed in the garden?

KP said...

I loved the "Debbie Does Dallas" while playing with HE-MAN and the Transformers!!! Hilarious!!

Mistress Maddie said...

I can't complain...our weather has been wonderful, if not below usually late summer temps...but still warm enough to be nude at the woods or pool.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

OMG really?
An here I was complaining because it was ninety and absolutely humid with a chance of Tornadoes. But it's the Midwest, so yes.

XOXO

CAAZ said...

Darn, that is hot. Thanks for the chuckles.