Celebrating PRIDE & Healthy Man Parts
Morning
My summer ritual: Coffee out to the patio.
Have some Midweek Mirth
These are good!
The last one is hilarious.
Hahaha I lost it with the four color pen one!Also, beards are cool and mullets are not? I died.XOXO
My morning always starts out with coffee in the back garden.
I'm just wondering what they mean by taking safety "percatiouns" with their seniors... If my parents were still alive I certainly wouldn't want them to be taken care of by someone having dyslexia :-)
That’s funny, the security guard at the very end…. And those commas are hilarious. Hugs and bisous.
Ah, yes...proofreading is a wonderful thing. They could use a bit of it before posting signs.
The Oxford Comma one is my favorite today!Hugs and bisous.
In the nude I am assuming!
My morning started with my coffee spit all over my keyboard after reading this blog.Keep it up!
Would have been funnier if it was "Can you do up the fly for me please, sir?"
Always.
Toilet paper mullets are desirable because I have playful cats.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
These are good!
The last one is hilarious.
Hahaha I lost it with the four color pen one!
Also, beards are cool and mullets are not? I died.
XOXO
My morning always starts out with coffee in the back garden.
I'm just wondering what they mean by taking safety "percatiouns" with their seniors... If my parents were still alive I certainly wouldn't want them to be taken care of by someone having dyslexia :-)
That’s funny, the security guard at the very end…. And those commas are hilarious. Hugs and bisous.
Ah, yes...proofreading is a wonderful thing. They could use a bit of it before posting signs.
The Oxford Comma one is my favorite today!
Hugs and bisous.
In the nude I am assuming!
My morning started with my coffee spit all over my keyboard after reading this blog.
Keep it up!
Would have been funnier if it was "Can you do up the fly for me please, sir?"
Always.
Toilet paper mullets are desirable because I have playful cats.
Post a Comment