Morning
Got a late start and not feeling very well. But I wanted to share this. If you love to read, LGBTQ author Gregory A. Kompes, has a new novel available for pre-order. Release date is September 8 for the ebook and paperback. The Audible will follow.
The publisher, Flexible Press, sent me an ARC - advance reader copy - and I can't tell you what a beautiful story this is. Highly, highly recommend. If it gets brought to the attention of the right people, I can see this being adapted to the screen. It's that good!
Gregory has over 20 titles. I've read most, and his Broadway Series of novels are favorites (for obvious reasons). But this one? This one is simply beautiful from first word to last.
Check out his catalogue here:








6 comments:
I'd get it if it comes with one of those book marks like the guys down below have!!!! Lol.
I have never heard of him...thanks for the tip. Winter is coming...my big reading time!
Listening to books is really good therapy, your brain can’t solve all the world’s problems and listen to the book at the same time. Hugs and bisous.
You'll like his stuff. I'm positive!
Keep an eye out for the audible then. I'll try to let you know if I hear a release date for that.
Hugs and bisous.
Thanks for sharing, will need to check it out.
Yay books.
Gimme that bookmark!
I need it.
XOXO
Post a Comment