Friday, August 14, 2026

Flat-Out Asked?

 

Morning

"have you ever has someone flatout ask if you jack off?"


LOL. Of course. And I've readily admitted it.


Well, not the first time. That one was asked by a military psychologist. I was young (19), with a very high security clearance, and wasn't sure what would happen if I said "yes." Long story made short: I'd had quite the anxiety attack and was forced to see this guy before I could return to my squadron.

The dude said, "You're single, you say you don't pick up girls in the bars downtown. If you tell me you don't jack off, I can't report you as stable and release you back to work."



I finally did say yes.

Then he wanted to know how many times a week! Um...every day?






'Course, I did not mention the weekly barracks circle jerks.





LOL. It's funny now, but then? Not so much.

15 comments:

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Ok, but that first man?
Gimme.

XOXO

Mistress Maddie said...

If a guy isn't at least jacking off ...Id question his mental state too.

Have a good weekend Pat and all!

SickoRicko said...

What a great post.

Rade said...

Can't say I have ever had that experience! Not outside of a night of porn and pizza with an old side-number decades ago. I feel like I missed out!

Big Dude said...

I had a psych prof who said 95% of meb admit to jacking off. The other 5% lie about it.

UtahJock said...

Jacking off was a frequent topic at work amongst the guys.

CAAZ said...

Oh wow, thanks for sharing that. I was kind of turn on a bit by the story and pictures, but totally understand, how it must have felt back then.

jimboylan2 said...

I suspect that the military psychologist was getting a sexual thrill from the conversation.

Anonymous said...

You mean there are men who don't? What do they do all day??

Anonymous said...

Those hairy palms sure dissuaded many men through fearing being outed.

nakedswimmer said...

Yeah, I admitted to jacking off. It would only be years later that I'd talk about jacking off with friends.

Straight guys would generally deny jacking off with friends. A lot of them do, they just don't do oral or anal, but it's just a taboo?

Gay guys saw it as "not real sex", "immature" (in the way Freud saw the clitoral orgasm as "immature").

But masturbation, including circle jerks, is more out than ever.

whkattk said...

No, I swear. He was serious! He said at my age jerking off was proof of a mentally balanced guy.

whkattk said...

Getting more and more straight guys admitting they jack off --- and jack off with other guys. Finally!!

Anonymous said...

#24: This is game is more difficult than it looks, especially with a smaller target.
Good post. Thanks.

jimboylan2 said...

1st time was my boss at the taxicab company when I was about 18 or 19. Turned out that his pleasure was not to embarrass me, but to use his hands to make me feel good and shoot. This went on for about 5 or 6 years.