Celebrating PRIDE & Healthy Man Parts
Morning. We live in worrisome times.
I hope Midweek Mirth helps. A little, anyway.
Because I don't say it often enough: Thanks for the chuckles this morning!
The last one is probably helpful.
HahahaThe license plate!And yes, there's no enough sage for this fuckery!XOXO
Worrisome indeed! Thanks for the laughter and break from all the crap.
So many great ones today, hard to choose. Those labradors faces are so expressive! But I guess I’ll go for nostalgia, ahhh the sound of AOL dial up. Hugs and bisous.
Another perfectly good keyboard ruined by spurted coffee, especially over the dial-up internet and labradors. Keep it up.
Oh gawd yeah, the sound of dial-up internet!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Because I don't say it often enough: Thanks for the chuckles this morning!
The last one is probably helpful.
Hahaha
The license plate!
And yes, there's no enough sage for this fuckery!
XOXO
Worrisome indeed! Thanks for the laughter and break from all the crap.
So many great ones today, hard to choose. Those labradors faces are so expressive! But I guess I’ll go for nostalgia, ahhh the sound of AOL dial up.
Hugs and bisous.
Another perfectly good keyboard ruined by spurted coffee, especially over the dial-up internet and labradors. Keep it up.
Oh gawd yeah, the sound of dial-up internet!
Post a Comment