Celebrating PRIDE & Healthy Man Parts
I bypassed Buddy Ball Check on Tuesday to bring the article from Judge Luttig. Yes, I thought the warning was that important.
I hope you all remembered and did your TSE anyway.
I’m actually seeing my doctor in a week and she’s going to put me through it all! LOLXOXO
Luv men and their balls !CA jock
Better late than never.
You never know who’s going to read this for the first time, and they will store that information. Thanks Pat Hugs and bisous
Essential. Thanks for the reminder.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I’m actually seeing my doctor in a week and she’s going to put me through it all! LOL
XOXO
Luv men and their balls !
CA jock
Better late than never.
You never know who’s going to read this for the first time, and they will store that information. Thanks Pat
Hugs and bisous
Essential. Thanks for the reminder.
Post a Comment