Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Super Horny Super Boner

Faithful Reader fullmoonma wrote about a situation that every man faces once in a while: Those times when the cock just will not leave us alone. It seems to remind us of its presence every moment of the day.


We think we're taking care of the situation; that we've beat it into submission.
A short while later, it's nagging us again. Super horny with a super boner. The hard-on that won't go down.

The super boner is the one that will not leave us alone until we've so thoroughly exhausted it we think maybe our cock may never get hard again.
But, of course, it does (thank goodness). But, what causes these spurts (if you'll pardon the pun)? It's a combination of things. Hormones fluctuate and so do our levels of horniness. Women experience the same fluctuations. And they'll continue to oscillate our entire lives.



Healthline has some suggestions as to what is going on. And, what we can possibly do about it. Hormones are the most likely root cause. Couple the surge in hormones with increasing sensitivity and add clothing contact because of our external package design. Couple that with the need to haul it out to piss, clearing it afterward, and stuffing it back into pants = more contact.


We get our rocks off by whatever means. Then ejaculation brings about another hormonal surge. Surprisingly enough, masturbation is considered one of the ways to treat this.
So, having a Super Boner day? Go stroke one out.
***************************************
It's Movember
Get checked.

8 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

"Those times when the cock just will not leave us alone." At first I thought it was about the partners of those who do not manage to get out of their anus or vagina after fucking them. Fortunately no further than at the next sentence a flash of lucidity enlightened me and I understood. Everything goes well, I have not had wade in this error too long.
Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

SickoRicko said...

Good post! Happy Tuesday!

Xersex said...

thanks for your advices

JeanWM said...

Just remember one day you will not have this problem. Hugs and bisous

Fullmoonma said...

So, of course, another boner while I'm reading today's post! I marvel on how consciousness changes so much in the 30 seconds it takes to jack my cock hard. I'm long past the time I get full stiff spontaneous boners though. My cock will start swelling but needs some oil and jacking to get hard. I'm happy to assist! What I wonder is whether the change of consciousness happens hands-free with spontaneous boners, or is the boner an invitation to start stroking which creates the change of consciousness. The signs of change are a focus on cock and an intensification of the sensitivity of the head of my penis giving exquisite pleasure.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - That's true...then, of course, they'll miss it. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Super boner? I thought the Joker had all the boners. (It's a meme, and oh, Silver Age.)

It can also a be a pinched vein.

But seriously, priapism is the one thing I hate about living in the city. Growing up, I could just put on an oversized shirt (at least until I grew into tall sizes), go out the back door, and piss. (I later took some felt, added some snaps, and made a skirt to hide my penis and testes. Bear in mind, it's more for the women; in an all-male household, I'd be less likely to care.)

City life is just, I can piss on the wall over the shower or aim for the toilet and it goes everywhere else. My current method is to bend my hips forward.

whkattk said...

@ Anon - pissing into a commode toilet with a boner is damn-near impossible without all manner of contortions. Best to piss in the shower and not have to worry.