Tuesday, September 14, 2021

When Asking

 

"I am the girl who left asked in a comment if its true why guys jerk off all the time. I want to give you the whole story. I'm on my way to freshman college and stopped to visit my brother. Starting school is kind of scary not knowing things so I asked my brother about guys, He said he jerks off everyday. He told me its important to keep away infections. Is that really true? I also asked if he would do it for me and let me watch. He started and then told me it would be too wierd because we're related and told me to go watch some videos. I landed on your blog and you have lots of good information and pictures and stuff. Could you explain why guys jerk off so much? Thanks, JennyH"
Well, Jenny...guys jerk off so much because it feels good.

Just having a boner feels good.

Playing with and stroking the boner feels good.

Cumming feels...great.

It relaxes us, it relieves stress. It reduces blood pressure. It helps us sleep. It's good cardio because it raises the heart rate. Overall, it's good for our health.
Is it true that it keeps away infections? Yes. Just like drinking plenty of fluids and peeing often reduces the risk of a Urinary Tract Infection (UTI).
It is theorized by urologists that, over time, prostatic fluid is toxic. This is why they encourage men to cum at least twice per week. Optimum number of ejaculations has been pegged at 21 per month.
It reduces the risk of developing prostate cancer.
So, your brother was being perfectly honest with you. He deserves a "Bravo!" for that. He deserves another one for jacking off on a daily basis.

And another for not giving you a performance. While I can appreciate that watching a video is not the same as seeing it IRL (In Real Life), he's your brother - not a boyfriend. 

Someday, when you're in college, you might find a guy who is willing to let you watch.
In fact, sex therapists encourage partners to masturbate with --- and for --- one another to learn and better understand what they enjoy.
You can use that excuse when asking.

12 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Wow, whatta post!

Don said...

I am 64 and have ejaculated almost everyday since I discovered my dick. Either by intercourse or masturbation. It is an incredible stress relief and relaxer. I think us men are hardwired to come and we just have to let loose. Since I have done it for so long, I still have a firm erection and a good shoot. Enjoy it friends. And to the lady, yeah maybe not your brother but a willing guy to let you watch!

Your French Patrick said...

I learned no later than yesterday that the beneficial effects of ejaculation are felt on average for no less than two days.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Mistress Maddie said...

All true...all of it!!!! And yes watch the videos....it would be a bit weird to watch your brother. Ask a friend of his, lol!

Anonymous said...

Releive stress,yes. But I want to add "Post-nut clarity. A great orgasm in which you take time, edge, really concentrate on the pleasure, may result clarity of thinking and you may even solve a problem or two.

uptonking said...

Huh. Turns out some families are closer than others... maybe a little too close.

JeanWM said...

The value of asking why why why. And such a nice brother, their parents did something right.
Hugs and bisous.

Xersex said...

her brother is right!

whkattk said...

@ MFP - Personal experience? LOL. But, seriously, it does kind of fit...my symptoms of the M.D. will typically abate for two to three days after I cum. Is there an article you can link me to for that info?

whkattk said...

@ Anon - That, too! Which is why some men pound one out before a big presentation.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - That question we all learn and drive our parents crazy with when we first learn it. Yes, I agree with your assessment of their parents, too! Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

Feels good, and not cumming actually aches. Blue balls is real, but we can and should take care of it ourselves.