Friday, August 23, 2024

Enter the Wet Dream

 

Good morning.

"My wife is demanding an explanation because she thought I turned down sex to wank off. I admit I've done that on occasion because I just needed a quick cum in order to get to sleep, but this time it really was a wet dream. I work two jobs and I'm exhausted most of the time. Ever have a wet dream because even though you're horny as hell you're just too tired to even have a wank let alone have a toss? "



While men have the reputation for being ready any time, any place, it's one of their own making. It's our own fault because we talk such a great game, don't we? But the reality is the body has its limits. Exhaustion can leave even the horniest of guys limp.


But the body also has a remedy. If we aren't engaging in sexual activity, the body will take matters into its own hands so to speak.




Enter the wet dream.

Tell your wife she can calm her fears and make it up to her when you've regained some energy.

11 comments:

SickoRicko said...

I miss having wet dreams.

Hooter from Owls Rest said...

Hope you had a good dream with the wet dream.

Unashamed Male said...

Pat, his wife thinks he jerked off. Evidently she does not know what a wet dream is. He needs to show her some material online (there are plenty of medical sites that explain nocturnal emissions) so she can understand that it was involuntary and had nothing to do with her.

Son of EL said...

Me too

Anonymous said...

Feminists are constantly saying that women don't owe men sex: it works the other way too.

Women don't own men's sexual expression or vice versa: both are autonomous individuals with needs that don't always coincide. Why get bent out of shape if your partner is not interested in marathon sex with you at a particular time of your choosing? Men aren't sex machines always ready to perform when women want.

Anonymous said...

Wet dreams are mentioned in the Bible in Deuteronomy 23:10-11. I am not an expert but I would assume if it were mentioned it indicates it was quite common, at least for military aged men. Another remark: I remember my aunt shared among the family that my uncle, her husband, had had a wet dream. She thought it was funny. Wish this guy’s wife had a better sense of humor.

whkattk said...

I agree, Larry. Goodness knows there's enough info out there.

whkattk said...

True.

whkattk said...

Thanks for that info - I didn't know that.
Yep, your aunt had the right attitude. Some people get way too serious about sex.

Anonymous said...

Would that Aunt appreciate someone sharing her or another woman's unimpeded natural menstrual flow and laughing about it, shaming that person?

You would think that no wise man ever said "do unto others as you would have done unto you" going by people being so free with their judgements (or lack thereof) about others.

Anonymous said...

"you're just too tired to even have a wank let alone have a toss?"

Someone please educate me: what's the difference between a wank and a toss? I've always thought the two words were synonymous.