Morning
Between the clouds and the constant breezes (wind), the pool temp has dropped significantly. Ah, climate change. How fun. Despite increasing "normal" temperatures, the winds are almost constant now, which did not used to be the case. Toss in the clouds during monsoon season and, well, I really need to consider a solar heater.
Monday Giggles














6 comments:
As long as it is not lightening, here on the northeast when we get just rain, the water is warm and love swimming when it's raining.
Thanks for the chuckles.
OMG funny!
Especially that one sending random people messages of ‘we’re done!’
Cackling.
XOXO
“It's done. From this moment
forward we don't know each other.” That’s hilarious, I might try this. Hugs and bisous.
I feel ya. Went from a high of 98 on Sunday to a high of 75 Monday. The pool is going to be freezing!
Hmmm... I wonder if I can make a fortune selling Motzart's paintings?
Post a Comment