Celebrating PRIDE & Healthy Man Parts
Morning
Well, it was a weekend. That's about all that can be said for it.
Monday Giggles
Yeah, a weekend with your Idiot and Commander causing more chaos for us up here. We will never be the 51st state or any state for that matter.
These are great! I do run every day for 20 minutes, thank God I’ve never had a four-month run! I also like those hot and cold tanks! Hugs and bisous.
These are great, and I snagged the coffee ones!
Hahahaha The bathroom sign! Perfection!XOXO
I was hoping someone would see that and get it.
I do those modified versions of a plank all the time!
Number one is such a hottie.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yeah, a weekend with your Idiot and Commander causing more chaos for us up here. We will never be the 51st state or any state for that matter.
These are great! I do run every day for 20 minutes, thank God I’ve never had a four-month run! I also like those hot and cold tanks! Hugs and bisous.
These are great, and I snagged the coffee ones!
Hahahaha
The bathroom sign! Perfection!
XOXO
I was hoping someone would see that and get it.
I do those modified versions of a plank all the time!
Number one is such a hottie.
Post a Comment