Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Shrinkage / Midweek Mirth

 

Morning



Well, the sun is blazing. No clouds. I did note during my morning plunge, however,



that the pool cooled off during the 4 days of clouds and wind. Major shrinkage. 


🤣 😜 🤣

Midweek Mirth











11 comments:

Rade said...

These are great!!! Snagged a few!

SickoRicko said...

Several good chuckles here.

Jeff said...

I love the poster for *The Barber*...
Here too, with temperatures hitting 40°C in Bordeaux, the pool water—already at 30°C—is dropping!
Enjoy your naturist swim.
Jeff

Mistress Maddie said...

The meme with the kids pictures!!!! That is funny!!!!

Frank in Austin said...

I'd like to see what you call "major shrinkage". Probably puts you down to what most me call "average".

Jean said...

I’m in Europe too and it’s hot hot hot, also the solar eclipse was a big hit here, about 96% where I was. Hugs and bisous.

CAAZ said...

LOL, oh shrinkage, gets us every time. :-)

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Hahahaha
Oh those are funny!

XOXO

whkattk said...

We didn't even have a sliver of an eclipse...too far south, I guess.
Hugs and bisous!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The kid in the luggage, LOL!

whkattk said...

I got a good giggle out of that one. It's something I would've done as a kid.