Morning
"We're out in the garage and my son heaves a sigh and is pushing a boner around in his pants. All I could do was chuckle. I told him about the "waistband tuck" and that he better get used to it because it'll pop up without warning and for no apparent reason. Thanks to you, I was able to explain BOE's. Oh, and I did say he could go beat it down if he needed to."
That's information all fathers should be sharing with their sons. Now, perhaps he'll share it with his friends and save them the frustration of dealing with those constant boners.














13 comments:
Maybe the tide is turning and men are finally opening up. Nice to read...and yoir selection of visual aides were delightful too!!!! I finally am getting caught up since being on holiday.
If you have a friend who has constant boners, give him my number.
Kthxbye.
XOXO
Junior wasn't hinting that maybe dad should show him how to do it, was he?
You do good works.
He didn't indicate that might be the case. But ya never know.
Wouldn't that be nice. SO much drama could be avoided.
Oh, it looks like the Follow function is working again. So that's a plus.
And the last piece of piece of advice should be, enjoy it while you can. One day you’ll be looking back with fond memories. Hugs and bisous.
I wouldn't think so. The world isn't some gay porn.
I am glad that father's can now talk with their sons about erections, though. Give them permission to go inside and pound one out
What a great father.
Why the fuck would he? Are you some inbred hick?
Back in the day, my Dad gave me Penthouse magazines stashed away under the mattress. 😉
Why does a son need permission to go inside and pound one out? Shouldn't Dads be educating their sons from the start about how their bodies will be changing and why and that masturbation is perfectly fine, including as a way to tame those boners?
I doubt many Dads are even educating their sons in advance about the possibility of multiple dry orgasms, through masturbation, during the brief window between when they develop the ability to have orgasms and their body becomes capable of ejaculating. Experiencing this stage is supposed to better enable adult men to have multiple orgasms later in life.
I detest how sex education is still couched in terms of procreation and not the more widespread experience of sexual pleasure for recreation. Or that Dads don't bond with their sons over the shared experience of being all boys together and that it is not shameful or gay.
Having said that, it's good that Dads are at least talking to their sons about erections and masturbation.
Speak for yourself, before others chime in with their own experiences of rock hard boners late in life. There's enough diversity that ones own experience is not necessarily inevitable, but that all men should be aware of the possibilities and that it's like a lottery (or as Forest Gump said, "like a box of chocolates").
Post a Comment