Monday, June 8, 2020

Issues

Still having issues with leaving comments on certain blogs (Maddie, Sixpence, Hugh, Gabriel), yet I can on others (Rick, Phil, Bob, Patrick). Blogger has been zero help, as usual.
I've discovered the difference, though. If a separate window pops up for comments (Rick, Phil, Bob, Patrick), I am able to leave a comment. If it simply drops down (Maddie, Sixpence, Hugh, Gabriel), it won't publish the comment.
It's frustrating to say the least.
And from what I'm hearing about the "new and improved Blogger" going into effect at the end of this month things will only get more difficult for bloggers.
Issue a huge, huge sigh of frustration.
Sort of like trying to cum and not being able to.



Today is my final (I hope) check on the eye surgery. If all goes well, the prescription can be determined and issued. Spectacles can then be ordered and actual sight will return.
Issue a huge, huge sigh of relief.
Sort of like trying to cum and being satisfyingly successful.




11 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

They claim that the new Blogger will be better for mobile device users, let's hope there is at least that true.
I think it was wrong to try the new Blogger and go back to the old one, and that they were wrong to offer it to us. I imagine that we are left with after-effects of the new and that this cocktail is the problem. I also think that we will have to reinstall the theme of our blog.
It doesn't give the impression that they are completely confident in themselves and in what they created.
In any case it is not because you do not yet have your new spectacles, that I nevertheless wish you to have as soon as possible.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Your French Patrick said...

Postscript:
I have heard that so that the police cannot be accused of racism, Trump is planning to ask them to behave similarly against white people.
A joke? Probably, but it sounds so true.
Bisous.

Mistress Maddie said...

So far, I think your the only person that can't comment, but that is good to hear YOU DISCOVERED a difference in commenting. I will have to change the comment box, to the one that pops up and see if you can comment then.

Anita was toying around with the new blogger and said it was a pain in the ass to do pictures. Not good for those of us that are visual happy. UGH!!!!!

William said...

Congratulations on the success of the eye surgery.

uptonking said...

Well, here's hoping you achieve 'success' in oh-so many ways! Good luck with the eye doc. And hang in there. Things will sort themselves out.

SickoRicko said...

First: Great news about the eye surgery and the eventual spectacles!

Second: Sorry Blogger is giving you fits. I just did some research for an issue and learned that MANY people are having trouble with the "new and improved" system. I'm planning to keep using the old way as long as I can.

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Hope the checkup goes well!
And the comment system on blogger is a nightmare. Sometimes I get Captcha, sometimes I don’t. I resorted to use Chrome to be able to comment more easily. If I use the Safari in my Mac is tragic.

That last gif gave me the tingle to mingle, btw.

Let us know how the visit goes!

XoXo

JeanWM said...

Doesn't look like my comments are getting through either.
Let's hope this one makes it. Take care of your new eyes, hugs and bisous.

whkattk said...

@ Jean - this one made it!

Anonymous said...

@Patrick: On the plus side, we can't go back to the status quo ante. The centrists say it's just Trump but sometimes it feels like we've been dealing with this bullshit for 500 years.

Anonymous said...

@Patrick: On the plus side, we can't go back to the status quo ante. The centrists say it's just Trump but sometimes it feels like we've been dealing with this bullshit for 500 years.