Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Small Spurts

 

Good morning.

"My fiance sent me in to a slaon spa for the whole shebang. Haircut, facial, mani-pedi, manscape, massage before our wedding because she said she wanted me to be all spriced up for the honeymoon. Everything went well until the manscape (pube trim, and shaft, sack and crack) when he put shaving balm on everything. I came sort of like two small spurts of cum. That was so weird. I mean I would've expected it more with the massage then the waxing because I did get a boner there too. He cleaned me up without a word like it happens all the time. Does it?

p.s. The honeymoon was great."



Congratulation on the marriage! From everything I've heard and read about manscaping, it's very common for men to get an erection. Some aestheticians prefer it because it makes their job easier. The small spontaneous ejaculation? Well, I expect it can happen. But it may have been pre-cum being released. But, he cleaned you up without mentioning it, so it didn't offend him. I wouldn't worry about it. Glad you had a good honeymoon, too.


14 Days until Election Day

but early voting is in progress in many states.

No comments: