Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Appreciate the Morning Boners

Well, that was short-lived. This morning...nothing. Ah, well. That is why I so thoroughly appreciate the morning boners when they happen. I always try to spend a couple minutes, give it a few strokes, before getting out of bed for the morning piss.

In a comment yesterday, Faithful Reader mistress maddie noted,

"That is great news!!!!! If I might ask, how often do you get erections, and if they don't last how do you climax so the semen doesn't back up, or do you ejaculate like a wet dream?"

Full-bore boners are rare for me. Waking to morning wood three days in a row, I thought, "Oooo, today may be a really good day." So, when all my chores had been accomplished, and I'd finished reading the paper while having lunch, I shuffled off to the bedroom to have a go at it.


As usual, the cock grew in length and girth but never got fully hard. Semi-hard on's are my normal because of the M.D.

It may surprise folks to know that a guy can ejaculate without a full erection - thank the powers of the universe! Without the ability to cum, I'd be relying on wet dreams or back to prostate infections.



Patience is definitely a virtue. It takes me much longer to work up even a semi. Normal function is that the harder the cock, the more sensitive it gets. The more sensitive, the closer to ejaculation, the harder it becomes, right? That is the disappointing thing for me: the orgasms are not nearly as satisfying any more. I don't achieve that heightened arousal that accompanies a normal explosion and, therefore, don't experience the "Ahhhhh..." relaxation that follows.

But, managing to cum does relieve the aching balls.

7 comments:

SickoRicko said...

I'm sorry that it's so difficult for you sometimes, but happy that you can accomplish your goal eventually.

Strangely, as a youth, I had trouble sometimes getting hard, but did discover that I could still shoot, given enough time.

Xersex said...

last nght I tried to wank myself, but I was so nervous that I copuld reach the bone!

AOM SoulFood said...

Great photo set to accompany your discussion. I wish you all the very best of health, my Friend. I think we shall be getting a wave of new blogger blogs with the end of Tumblr. Perhaps we can help. I wish you a delicious day, bro. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Xersex said...

probably because I were too tired ...

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate your honesty about your situation. You help educate us on a variety of sexual issues and benefit us with your perspective. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

You had three great days or morning wood. They will happen. If you have a few days of morning boner, just remember those three days and that they will return. Keep loving your cock like i know you do!

whkattk said...

@ Anon - You're welcome. Thank you for reading and leaving comments.