Monday, March 25, 2019

Prepare for Morning Wood

A very late start today. And things take even longer now. But, I've got to soldier on.
Over the weekend, we watched a repeat of Tiny House Nation. It was about a family of five running an experiment to see if they could successfully downsize from their 7,000sf McMansion to a 380sf tiny house. This house provided one loft "bedroom" for the parents and a fold-out bed for the three kids of whom the oldest is a pubescent guy. I truly wondered what those parents were thinking! He's in the throes of puberty and you're forcing him to sleep in the same bed with two (younger) siblings, the youngest being a girl. No, no, no. This can't be good. And, thankfully, I was not the only one whose thoughts went in that direction.
We both thought how awful it had to be for this young guy to have to wake with his cock hard and have everyone else be aware of it. Yes, it's natural and normal - all guys wake with boners 99.99% of the time. At his age, it's more like 100% of the time.


But, we also do go through a time of adjustment, where we learn to get over the embarrassment. I hope the dad had a talk with him on how to handle the situation.  
 And I hope the mom had a talk with the young daughter so she would know what to expect and have some understanding of how the male body works.




Though guys shouldn't be wearing anything below the waist when they sleep! try as a guy may, the boner has a way of escaping - or at least trying to - for room and comfort.


What would you say to the young man and siblings to prepare for morning wood?

8 comments:

SickoRicko said...

You've already said it very well. I feel for the kid.

Mistress Maddie said...

Yes, no reason to be embarrassed, but at the age kids also need their own room and space. Teens get temptermental. You wants to share a room.

JeanWM said...

Since their quarters will all be small, give other members of the family the courtesy and kindness of privacy. That can cover almost any situation. This may teach them all some new things. Hugs and bisous.

Xersex said...

I have morning wood only if I'm having a sex dream

AOM SoulFood said...

I think you got it right - the main thing they should do is present the information calm, casual, normal and natural - it would be a good education for all. I hope all is well with you, my Friend. I wish you a Bonerific Day! Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Anonymous said...

For me, it was the arrangement in my house: One room for mom and dad, one room for the boys, one for the girls, and a guest room. But it was incumbent on me to explain boners and wet dreams to my brothers.

Fullmoonma said...

A college roommate was the 2nd of 7 kids spaced 3 years apart, sharing a 3BR suburban house. When he was 14 or 15 he was lucky enough to get a corner of the basement divided off with Venetian blinds for his bedroom. All indications were that he had a great childhood, and I bet that bedroom made a real difference!

Anonymous said...

Is this more reality TV crap from LA? If so, I hope the money and notoriety the parents get is enough to pay for their kid's multiple trips to the psychologist.

The parents want to see if they can adjust to such a drastic social experiment?.....and if it damages the children, then they don't give a damn? Instead, the parents should get the flowers out of their hair and raise their children with more common sense, making sure the children don't end up like them.