Monday, September 28, 2020

Your Best Boners

 

Men's Health Healthline published another article about ensuring your best boners. It's filled with the usual stuff: diet, exercise, rest, supplements, etc. But they added a section that surprised me.




Do you ever find your cock seems harder during solo play than when you're with someone?


Q: Why do I have a firm erection when I masturbate and not when I’m with a partner?

Masturbation is a solo activity. If you’re horny, you can probably get yourself to an orgasm without much help because you can focus entirely on the good feelings that come with pleasuring yourself.

But sex with another person brings in more complexity: both your and your partner’s moods, emotions, level of trust with each other, and levels of confidence. To reduce performance anxiety, focus more on discovering what’s most pleasurable to you versus on how well you’re sexually performing.





So, the next time you're lying around during the CV-19 pandemic, test their theory:

Does your cock seem harder than when you are with someone?



Apparently, it's quite normal and quite common.

10 comments:

Your French Patrick said...

I knew there was a colossal difference between when I masturbate and when I am with a partner, but I had very few questioned myself about the how and why of things. It was a given, and that's it.
Thank you for the information I just found here.

Hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Mistress Maddie said...

Well, it sure was hard this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SickoRicko said...

Whew! Good to know it's quite common.

Mark Greene said...

I am always hard as a brick either alone or with my partner. But I can relax better by myself if I choose to do something out of the box. I don't have to explain anything or suggest It's just me. But don't get me wrong It's good with my Partner. Just have the privilege to enjoy couple time and me time.

Xersex said...

nice pics! happy mongay & new week

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Totally.
My best boners are when I'm alone. Sometimes I've wondered why is it that they're not as strong when I'm with someone. I feel I don't feel completely at ease with them, huh?
I really, really like looking at a man's hard dick. Yum.

XOXO

AOM SoulFood said...

Interesting. I hope you are doing well and having fun. Autumn is here and I am firmer this time of year. : ) Wishing you the very best, my Dear Friend. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

JeanWM said...

Always good advice. Have you considered offering you services to our Government?
hugs and bisous.

Fullmoonma said...

It depends a lot on the "someone"!

Datings App said...

In my opinion, men do get emotionally attached after having sex. https://www.datingsapp.com/advice/do-men-get-emotionally-attached-after-having-sex/. Also when it comes to the boner part, I agree that the boners are really strong when they make out with the one they have feelings for.