Thursday, May 20, 2021

Encourage Every Chub

 

"A good man is hard to find" is the old adage.

The new one is, "A hard man is good to find."

There should be no such thing as an "awkward boner."


Hardness indicates a healthy guy. Physically and mentally. As doctors now point out --- or should, anyway --- to male patients: the boner is a sign of good health, 

The more often those spontaneous erections pop up, the better. Blood bring that needed oxygen to the tissue to keep it all healthy and functioning.






It's not referred to as a Morning Glory for no reason.

You should encourage every chub to blossom into a full-blown boner.








You know, for your health and mental well-being.

13 comments:

khakibum said...

Shit! Now I got a HUGE appetite for sucking on a hard cock till I get out his hot tasty spunk. Mmmmmm mmmmmm!

uptonking said...

Love that escalator gif. HOT. He's kind of a total frat boy tool, but I like the public display.

Your French Patrick said...

Wonderful pictures and GIFs!
Forgive me for having been missing in operation during two days. Hope you weren't too worried, it was just a defection from my ISP. I'll be back tomorrow.

Hugs and bisous my darlings Jean and Pat.

Mistress Maddie said...

Well that is refreshing to hear. I have my first doctor check up coming up in about a month here...I already know I'll pop a hard on. I cant help it....Ill have to visualize Kristy Alley naked.

SickoRicko said...

Absolutely!

Sixpence Notthewiser said...

Yum!
I've always agreed that every boner IS a blessing!

XOXO

Hot guys said...

I think when it's up, it's pretty obvious the person is for some reason... quite excited 😉

whkattk said...

@ MFP - Of course, I worry. Can't help it. Glad it was an ISP issue. Hugs and bisous.

whkattk said...

@ Mistress - As a buddy once said to me, "If a doctor is going to handle my dick, my dick is going to get hard. It's that simple." Let it rise!

whkattk said...

@ Six - Most guys only realize it only after they've lost the ability to get a hard-on.

whkattk said...

@ khakibum - Well, I'm glad I was able to help conjure that!

Mark Greene said...

Nothing like a nice stiff erection !

Xersex said...

I can be hard like titanium!